Rate Dr. Trina Mathison

Dr. Trina Mathison's Ratings

I have just seen my Doctor Trina Mathison on September 12 of 2011, we did the complete check, Ct_Scan, Blood work & test on the heart, she has been looking after me since October 2002, Had stomac cancer & lung cancer and she was my family Dr. She's always on top of things for what she feels that I need. She is very caring,compassionte,she has lots of patience and is a wonderful women to be around with, I've always like her and respect her work. Her staff is also fantastic. There job is not always easy on the chemo ward 3rd floor at the Dauphin Hospital, I praise them highly for their hard work & team work is fantastic. Thank you Dr. Trina Matheson for all that you do for your patients & friends. My family & friends thank you from the bottom of their heart same as I do. God bless you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

I love appreciate my Dr Trina Mathison, I thank God every day for her. she has been by my side not only as a Dr. but also as a friend, She truly is God sent. Thank you for still being my Doctor as well as a friend. Claire A Stenberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

I loved having her as my family doc while it lasted. If she ever goes back or into private practice I would see her again, she was very compassionate and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2010

Dr. Mathison always has a smiling face, truly cares for her patients, and always goes that extra mile... above and beyond for her patients and their families. So happy to have you in Dauphin!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Trina Mathison is a very compassionate, caring, dedicated and very supporting of her patients. I know for she has cared for me for the last 4 years & over. She has helped me a lot with my pains and fears with all my different medical problems...Thank you for being a sent gift from God. Claire Stenberg. P.S. Her staff are also angels for me. You guys are great,,,Thank you very much...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2008

Dr Mathison is a very good doctor. She takes very good care of patients. Dauphin is very lucky to have her. She is excellent with chemo and palliative patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914073].votes_count ]]