Rate Dr. Diane L Hutchison

Dr. Diane L Hutchison's Ratings

My husband and I are grateful to be patients of Dr Diane Hutchison. Dr. Hutchison is excellent in diagnosing ailments and/or potential problems and prescribing and/or referring to top notch providers . We love her dedication, integrity, and knowledge . Her office manager, LeAnn, is responsive, dedicated as well as excellent in her responsibilities. High praise is deserved for this well run office! They are the Best! Susan & Jeff Anderson

Submitted Dec. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hutchison has been my M.D. the last 4 years.Very caring, professional, and when needed, has referred me to the best specialist to insure I get the best care available.

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hutchison is extremely knowledgable. She runs the most efficient medical practice I've ever seen. There is no wasted time. She can access my medical records instantaneously which allows her to coordinate and treat me effectively without complications. She and her staff are always very courteous and professional.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

The Best doctor in North County!!! Finally found a doctor who listens to my concerns and is in no hurry. -Gans

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag

Although Dr. Hutchison is no longer with Aetna, I considered her the best general doctor I have ever had. She took time to listen, was very personable, and followed up on her own instructions. Miss her.

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

Very friendly and professional. She takes the time to explain things to you, and she is great at taking detailed med. history.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag

Very good doctor who spends the time you need to talk about your illness.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2007 | flag