Rate Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman's Ratings

Dr.Hoffman is truly a great man as well as a great psychologist!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bruce Hoffman is, by far, the best Psychologist there is, let alone New York. He is brilliant, greets his patients graciously, and always makes you feel just as comfortable as family. He is incredibly understanding and so easy to talk to. I was struggling with self-confidence issues, my relationship, and with anxiety. Just from my first visit with him, I felt like I conquered each of my struggles. I literally left his office elated and so self-confident. Dr. Hoffman's wisdom instills confidence in yourself and wills you to live in the now which has literally changed my life for the better, and turns your stress into eustress! Dr. Hoffman has changed and saved my life. An amazing real life superhero! I always look forward to our visits because every time, I leave feeling happier about myself and life itself. Thanks to Dr. Hoffman, I no longer struggle with any issues. I could not think any higher of anyone than I do of Dr. Bruce Hoffman. He truly is The Best!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I don't usually go public with praise for my doctors but I feel this is one review that needs to be written. Dr. Hoffman is nothing short of remarkable. I found that with his intelligence and expertise I was capable of alleviating my struggles. His insight into what I was trying to express was nothing short of amazing. I hold Dr. Hoffman in the highest regard and could not recommend a Doctor more.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hoffman is unquestionably the best psychologist. he literally gave my son back his life by eliminating his depression and getting him off the horrible medication he was on. I am forever grateful to my sister or recommending Dr. Hoffman

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

When i first met Dr. Hoffman i was very uneasy and suffered from extreme anxiety. Fairly quickly Dr. Hoffman made me feel bery comfortable and promised me that from here on my problems would lessen and gradually dissapear . I was shocked at how confident he was bht somehow i believed him. A few weeks later,without the use of medication Dr. Hoffman kept his word. My anxiety lessened and i no longer used my anti-anxiety medication and i was able to lead a normal life. He is a true miricle worker. I would highly reccomend him to anybody with any emotional problem they may be suffering from. Dr Hoffman doesnt treat his patients as patients, but more like family and all this puts him in a category way above any other psychologist i have ever seen.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Stay away, our loving family member is in worst shape after therapy with this man. Dr. Bruce Hoffman refused to respect simple requests from family and went as far as to respond in disrespectful messages through texts. Too many red flags . Do your research into the reputation of healthgrades then you will have a better understanding of why this Psychologist uses them as a platform.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend him. Although I was perhaps a bit stubborn while seeing him, he foresaw everything that would happen to me had I followed his advice. It took me a while to heed him, but once I did my world changed for the better, forever. He maintained a great balance of giving me advice while giving me space to make my own decisions; he empowered me. He is also a wonderful person, and I always knew he truly cared about me and my issues, beyond it just being his job. I always looked forward to our sessions, because I always felt accomplished after them, and I always knew he had my back. If you want a psychologist who sincerely cares for and respects his patients, see Dr. Hoffman.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

DR.H has been a radiant blessing in my life. I never thought that anyone, including a psychologist would be able to break through the walls of pain, abuse and self-esteem battery that I had carried since early childhood. I had previously sought the intervention of others and had finally concluded that I would never be "whole." I guess I had sought his services, only to find new coping mechanisms for my old, "permanent" devastations. This doctor was able to get beyond the falsehoods regarding my reality and uncover the true person which is me. He has given me new, realistic hopes, brilliant belief in my own self worth and capabilities and peace within my own personal space...all this accomplished within less that one year...simply amazing. He is always availble for me...anytime of day or night and is always sensitive, supportive and encouraging. I hope that others in need, will utilize this professional's services, for without a doubt, it would be a rewarding life changing choice.

Submitted June 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hoffman is AMAZING with children. They feel comfortable with him to the point they open up to him on everything that is on there mind. He is VERY helpful and is ALWAYS there for his patients when there is a problem. He answers his phone or returns calls no matter what time of day to help an issue get resolved. My kids LOVE him and look foward to actually going to talk to him and tell him what is bothering them!!!!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

he is the best phycologist in this world. he helps you overcome all your fears and to be honest i think he is WAY better then dr. phil this dr is always there when you need him and is always by your side. i recomend him to everyone at any age...this doctor knows it all!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag