Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Bruce S. Hoffman has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5589787

30/06/14 2 4 1 1 Stay away, our loving family member is in worst shape after therapy with this man. Dr. Bruce Hoffman refused to respect simple requests from family and went as far as to respond in disrespectful messages through texts. Too many red flags . Do your research into the reputation of healthgrades then you will have a better understanding of why this Psychologist uses them as a platform.  Respond

11/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "BROOKLYN" to "New York"
RID: 2491080
05/12/12 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend him. Although I was perhaps a bit stubborn while seeing him, he foresaw everything that would happen to me had I followed his advice. It took me a while to heed him, but once I did my world changed for the better, forever. He maintained a great balance of giving me advice while giving me space to make my own decisions; he empowered me. He is also a wonderful person, and I always knew he truly cared about me and my issues, beyond it just being his job. I always looked forward to our sessions, because I always felt accomplished after them, and I always knew he had my back. If you want a psychologist who sincerely cares for and respects his patients, see Dr. Hoffman.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Bruce" to "Bruce S."
RID: 1192963
19/06/10 5 5 5 5 DR.H has been a radiant blessing in my life. I never thought that anyone, including a psychologist would be able to break through the walls of pain, abuse and self-esteem battery that I had carried since early childhood. I had previously sought the intervention of others and had finally concluded that I would never be "whole." I guess I had sought his services, only to find new coping mechanisms for my old, "permanent" devastations. This doctor was able to get beyond the falsehoods regarding my reality and uncover the true person which is me. He has given me new, realistic hopes, brilliant belief in my own self worth and capabilities and peace within my own personal space...all this accomplished within less that one year...simply amazing. He is always availble for me...anytime of day or night and is always sensitive, supportive and encouraging. I hope that others in need, will utilize this professional's services, for without a doubt, it would be a rewarding life changing choice.  Respond
RID: 1042888
25/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hoffman is AMAZING with children. They feel comfortable with him to the point they open up to him on everything that is on there mind. He is VERY helpful and is ALWAYS there for his patients when there is a problem. He answers his phone or returns calls no matter what time of day to help an issue get resolved. My kids LOVE him and look foward to actually going to talk to him and tell him what is bothering them!!!!
Insurance: HIP
RID: 786365
10/02/09 5 5 5 5 he is the best phycologist in this world. he helps you overcome all your fears and to be honest i think he is WAY better then dr. phil this dr is always there when you need him and is always by your side. i recomend him to everyone at any age...this doctor knows it all!
Insurance: HIP