Dr. Francis G. Mas

Dr. Francis G. Mas

Rate Dr. Francis G. Mas

Dr. Francis G. Mas's Ratings

I've been to 20 drs the past 25 years and not one helped me or diagnosed me correctly , not one and a lot of these drs were supposedly the biggest psychopharmacologist in the world. I heard of dr mas and felt it would be just another dr that wouldn't help me and I would be wasting my money but when your deeply depressed, you either keep searching or kill yourself, I chose to keep searching even though there were times I wanted to end my life because my depression was so painful. the bottom line is that he saved my life. He made me want to live again after years of emotional torture and its so sad that there's millions of people out there go from dr to dr and still there's no relief of there depression. I owe my life to this dr.

Submitted May 10, 2014 | flag

Long waits, clinic atmosphere, arrogant. There seems to be a drug trial occurring and another set of patients who pay the highest of any psychiatrist Ive known.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mas saved my wife, and with it my life. We had been living in a hell which we had no idea how to come out of. Years of suffering to severe BIPOLARISM, tons and tons of medicine, tens of thousands of dollars and years of "counseling" ---none of helped her or our family. Dr. Mas is an angel, God sent. In a couple of years she slowly became more and more normal. We are living a reasonably normal life. THANK YOU DR. MAS. We are forever grateful to your expertise and care. (also, a great, professional and helpful staff with so much knowledge!!) Incredible.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mas is without question the finest psycho-pharmacologist I have ever seen. His mind is very subtle and his diagnoses are tailored very carefully to your issues, no matter how complex. His staff is very efficient, kind and prompt. Dr. Mas has helped me far more than another doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to be treated by the "best of the best" for matters that are often physiological in nature. In addition, he is a very kind an warm man, and extremely intelligent in general, making one feel at ease. Is he expensive. I did not feel that I was pushed to excessive treatments, to the overall cost was very low relative to the benefits. If all doctors were like him, we would all be better served.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mas is not only extremely knowledge, but explains everything in a way that can be understood by his patients. I have been seeing Dr. Mas for over a year and I know that I am in good hands.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Probably the absolutely best! I have personally been seeing Dr. Francis Mas for 20 years. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He helped me, as well as others whom I have recommended to him. My life would not be the same without his help. Thank you, Dr. Mas

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

He is an excellent psychopharmacologist. He is devoted to his specialty and his patients. He is compassionate and works hard to help the patient understand about his condition and cope with it in the best possible way. He conveys confidence in his abiilities and optimism in the patient's ability to recover to their highest level of function.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2007 | flag