Dr. Aimee L. Leonard

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Aimee L. Leonard has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Aimee" to "Aimee L."
RID: 2436261
01/10/12 5 5 5 5 I found Dr. Aimee Leonard to be one of the most exceptional doctors I have ever seen! She removed a basil cell carcinoma from my nose and was extremely knowledgable with a wonderful bedside manner. It was a rather tough day for me as she removed layers of skin until the cancer was gone! It was such a comfort to have her at my side along with her staff members. They made a tough day better and I will never forget her!
RID: 1688072
16/01/12 5 5 5 5 I saw Dr Leonard for removal of a skin cancer on the eyelid under my eye. It was extremely close to my eye and I was very nervous about that, but the Dr and her staff put me at ease right away. They were so caring and friendly it actually made my surgery a pleasant experience! I enjoyed chatting with them they really kept my mind off of what was happening. She did wonderful work.
RID: 1367259
19/02/11 5 4 5 5 Saw Dr. Leonard for a skin cancer under my eye. I was awake for the surgery and it didn't hurt a bit. Best of all, no one can tell where my scar is. Everyone there was so nice. I would recommend to anyone who needs skin cancer treatment.
RID: 1306960
03/12/10 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor! Warm caring staff. Having surgery for a skin cancer on my face was actually a pleasant experience. I would be happy to go back but hopefully will not need to.
RID: 482580
12/01/08 5 5 5 5 I was afraid to undergo surgery for a skin cancer on my face. She put me at ease right away. Was extremely knowledgeable and professional. It is obvious that she and her staff really care and that made for a very good experience. I can hardly see my scar. Am very pleased!
Insurance: HealthPartners