Rate Dr. Steven J. Goldfarb

Dr. Steven J. Goldfarb's Ratings

Dr. Goldfarb is by far the best Chiropractor that ever treated me. I used others that were okay or good, but Dr. Goldfarb has solved all the pain and problems that I had. I presently live in Pennsylvania, and I travel (about 65 miles) to his office for treatment. If I lived 100 miles away I would still seek out his service because he is that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldfarb for a number of years. Dr. Goldfarb is an extremely well skilled, first rate chiropractor who also possesses invaluable compassion, patience, kindness, and concern for the well being of his patients. He has gone the extra mile for me, for which I am ever so grateful, coming in on his valuable day off on a last minute notice because I was having a health emergency. His intuition and skill have helped me through many painful episodes. He also has added acupuncture to his practice which I have recently tried. So far, after only one treatment, I have found incredible relief! His wonderful qualities are also reflected by his staff, who are always kind, accommodating, efficient, and caring. Obviously, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Goldfarb to everyone seeking relief from pain and a holistic approach to one's health, which I have found to be one of the most successful approaches one can take to addressing one's health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2009

Dr. Goldfarb is a very helpful, caring doctor. He provides not just chiropractic, but also acupuncture. He'll always go the extra mile to help, and the overall environment of his office is very pleasing. The help is great, and it's a very friendly atmosphere to be in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][914815].votes_count ]]