Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5345722
15/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hardeman saved my husbands life with kidney cancer surgery. I could not be happier with his care.
RID: 4801578

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.6  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stephen" to "Stephen W."
RID: 1648769
01/12/11 5 5 5 5 Finally, a Doctor that is polite, lets you ask questions and makes sure you understand the diagnosis and why he made it. Very helpful and knowledgable.
RID: 1240416
30/08/10 1 1 1 3 On first to see visit to see, he recommened me doing couple of test, I was out of the office in 10 minutes. Took 500 dollars for 10 minutes, jeez. Before next visit I called the nurse to ask if all the lab results were back, and she said yes. I asked again to make sure before my next appointment, she said yes and my results will read by the doctor and signed off before she should tell me what the results were, which took forever. They never called me back with the results. When the time came for the day of the appointment, went inside, doctor came in, started going over chart and then said, "Not all the results are here". I was like are you kidding me. I asked your nurse twice and they said everything was in. Besides the Doctor should have gone the through the lab results before I came in for the appointment. On top of that, I had to pay for the appointment for what? Just ridiculous, I was so pissed. Never went back to him, instead went to dr. sandeep mistry, excellent doc.  Respond
RID: 735244
03/12/08 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr Hardeman for over 20 years. He has performed many surgeries on me for kidney stones over the years. He is one of the best Dr's I have ever known. He knows his stuff when it comes to kidney stones, I should know I have had over 100 of them. He always works me in for an appointment. Life Saver indeed.
RID: 594128
20/05/08 5 5 5 5 He is very knowledgeable. And you never feel rushed when talking to him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 472477
28/12/07 5 5 5 5 Dr Hardaman comes off as all business but is a wonderful doctor. He will spend time answering questions and his staff is really nice. I called his office the day after Christmas and they got me in at 10am that day! Also, almost 2 years ago I went to him and I didn't have insurance they worked with me and it was very affordable. He was the first Doctor that gave me a solution to my problem I had had for years. I rate him an a+!!!