Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman

Rate Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman

Dr. Stephen W. Hardeman's Ratings

Dr. Hardeman is today as always - caring, courteous, professional who gives great care. Coffee was nice too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr. Hardeman and staff was very professional and put me at ease. I appreciate the service and courtesy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr. Hardeman saved my husbands life with kidney cancer surgery. I could not be happier with his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Finally, a Doctor that is polite, lets you ask questions and makes sure you understand the diagnosis and why he made it. Very helpful and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2011

On first to see visit to see, he recommened me doing couple of test, I was out of the office in 10 minutes. Took 500 dollars for 10 minutes, jeez. Before next visit I called the nurse to ask if all the lab results were back, and she said yes. I asked again to make sure before my next appointment, she said yes and my results will read by the doctor and signed off before she should tell me what the results were, which took forever. They never called me back with the results. When the time came for the day of the appointment, went inside, doctor came in, started going over chart and then said, "Not all the results are here". I was like are you kidding me. I asked your nurse twice and they said everything was in. Besides the Doctor should have gone the through the lab results before I came in for the appointment. On top of that, I had to pay for the appointment for what? Just ridiculous, I was so pissed. Never went back to him, instead went to dr. sandeep mistry, excellent doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Hardeman for over 20 years. He has performed many surgeries on me for kidney stones over the years. He is one of the best Dr's I have ever known. He knows his stuff when it comes to kidney stones, I should know I have had over 100 of them. He always works me in for an appointment. Life Saver indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2008

He is very knowledgeable. And you never feel rushed when talking to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr Hardaman comes off as all business but is a wonderful doctor. He will spend time answering questions and his staff is really nice. I called his office the day after Christmas and they got me in at 10am that day! Also, almost 2 years ago I went to him and I didn't have insurance they worked with me and it was very affordable. He was the first Doctor that gave me a solution to my problem I had had for years. I rate him an a+!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915060].votes_count ]]