Rate Dr. Paul D. Abramson

Dr. Paul D. Abramson's Ratings

I was impressed by the entire experience, from start to finish. Dr. Abramson also got me sorted out quickly.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Abramson runs a tight ship with an amazing attention to detail. With his help I'm finally getting my health together.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Had a great experience with Dr. Abramson. I was really sick. He fit me in the same day and was really kind and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

Way too much money for the service provided and never solved my problem

Submitted Dec. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Abramson was smart and helpful. He had a great bedside manner and helped make a potentially stressful situation much easier for me and my family.

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

Very smart, has a good knowledge of both traditional and alternative medicine. Well organized. Pleasant manner.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

I couldn't be more pleased with my new personal physician, Dr. Paul Abramson. He reminds me pleasantly of my family's doctor when I was growing up, whose personalized care, house calls, and compassion left a lasting impression on me. In today's fragmented medcial world, Dr. Abramson is a breath of fresh air, a smart and thorough doctor, and a true advocate for my health.

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag

Dr. Paul Abramson is a brilliant doctor who spent plenty of time to help me get to the bottom of vexing symptoms (fatigue, headaches) that nobody else has been able to figure out. He really listens. I'm a tech geek, so the fact that he has a masters in electrical engineering from Stanford and thinks analytically was a big plus. With his training in conventional (UCSF) and integrative medicine (Andrew Weil) he offered me a combination of treatment options that made sense and got results. You couldn't choose a better doctor.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag

great guy, had a good blend of traditional and eastern/new.

Submitted April 14, 2008 | flag