Dr. Paul D. Abramson

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Paul D. Abramson has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Paul D. Abramson
Addiction Medicine-related: drug addiction, alcoholism
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4801572

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul D."
RID: 2682855
18/06/13 5 5 5 5 I was impressed by the entire experience, from start to finish. Dr. Abramson also got me sorted out quickly.
Paid (or co-pay): $225
Respond

08/06/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1378320
04/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abramson runs a tight ship with an amazing attention to detail. With his help I'm finally getting my health together.
Paid (or co-pay): $450
RID: 1356277
06/02/11 5 5 5 5 Had a great experience with Dr. Abramson. I was really sick. He fit me in the same day and was really kind and helpful.
Paid (or co-pay): $185
RID: 1312359
10/12/10 3 3 2 2 Way too much money for the service provided and never solved my problem
Paid (or co-pay): $1200
RID: 1169313
14/05/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abramson was smart and helpful. He had a great bedside manner and helped make a potentially stressful situation much easier for me and my family.
Paid (or co-pay): $225
RID: 944997
23/07/09 4 4 5 5 Very smart, has a good knowledge of both traditional and alternative medicine. Well organized. Pleasant manner.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $325
RID: 828012
13/03/09 5 5 5 5 I couldn't be more pleased with my new personal physician, Dr. Paul Abramson. He reminds me pleasantly of my family's doctor when I was growing up, whose personalized care, house calls, and compassion left a lasting impression on me. In today's fragmented medcial world, Dr. Abramson is a breath of fresh air, a smart and thorough doctor, and a true advocate for my health.
Paid (or co-pay): $475
RID: 726660
20/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paul Abramson is a brilliant doctor who spent plenty of time to help me get to the bottom of vexing symptoms (fatigue, headaches) that nobody else has been able to figure out. He really listens. I'm a tech geek, so the fact that he has a masters in electrical engineering from Stanford and thinks analytically was a big plus. With his training in conventional (UCSF) and integrative medicine (Andrew Weil) he offered me a combination of treatment options that made sense and got results. You couldn't choose a better doctor.  Respond
RID: 565764
14/04/08 3 3 5 5 great guy, had a good blend of traditional and eastern/new.  Respond
RID: 472405