Rate Dr. Marsha Shernock-Sirdofsky

Dr. Marsha Shernock-Sirdofsky's Ratings

I was lucky enough to choose Dr. Shernock and Dr. Mayergoyz as my pediatricians when my daughter was born. You really could not find 2 more caring, qualified pediatricians! We moved away and though we had other great doctors - none really compared to these two wonderful women! I would recommend them to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

My daughter is now 9 years old and son 7 years old. We have had 3 other pediatricians and really none compare to Dr. Mayergoyz and Dr. Shernock. The staff is approachable and friendly. The Dr.'s diagnoses are right on point and they are wonderful with the kids. Any child is lucky to have these two as doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

Dr. Shernock and her partner are wonderful. They are patient, well-informed, and as great with the children as with you, the parents. Dr. Shernock is a great listener and was happy to lend a helping hand when I came in recently with a baby who was feverish, crying, and pooped all over the exam table. This office take problems seriously but are not overly alarmist either and take a very balanced approach to pediatric treatments. I have always felt supported in my parenting and the decisions I have made for my kids. When you are worried, they are there to reassure you and give you guidance. They do not make you feel rushed or embarrassed about anything, and are happy and quick to call you back even when the office is closed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2009

Moved 30 minutes away and still go back-- worth the drive! Great practice. The most caring doctors who treat you and your child with respect, interest and never rush. Drs Shernock and Mayergoyz have taken my child from birth to 15 and I'm dreading the day when we have to leave their practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

I have been taking my four children to Dr. Shernock and her partner, Dr. Mayergoyz for over a decade and it is always a positive experience. For all that time, Tina has been the office manager and her experience and caring really show, and enhance the office's operations. Although this is a popular practice, Tina will make sure you get in when you need to. The Saturday hours are very helpful. Getting info over the phone works well and getting forms filled is easy. Dr. Shernock is extremely caring and knowlegable. She knows my children, is sensitive to their individual needs, and seems to take a personal interest in their development. We moved 10 miles away but continue to drive to Springfield to see Dr. Shernock and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][915370].votes_count ]]