Dr. Sondra J. Altman

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Sondra J. Altman has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sondra" to "Sondra J."
RID: 2599580
25/03/13 1 3 1 2 I have gone to this doctor for years in order to try to gain assistance in controlling irregular bleeding. I do not feel that she, or her staff have ever been sincere in their desire to help me. Who ever Lisa is (answers the phone) is rude and seemed bothered to address my concerns. I do NOT recommend visiting this office if you are not going through menopause and need assistance.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1748961
16/03/12 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Altman & her staff! She is extremely kind, helpful, direct, and knowledgeable. She knows what she's doing & does it without making you jump through hoops to get her help. Although she is very professional & confident, visiting her office feels like visiting a girlfriend who gives you really, really good advice.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 977801
01/09/09 5 5 5 5 She is one of the best doctor I have ever been to see. Very well informed. Great sense of humor.  Respond
RID: 581897
04/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr.Sandra Altman is a EXCELLENT Doctor. She is the best and knowledgable mostly, she listens and hears you. Doc. Altman has a great personality. You don't find Doctor's like her anymore, believe me I've tried. Doc Altman has a very good assistant as well. I have experienced no wait time on any of my appts. Her staff is nothing but helpful and accommodating.  Respond
RID: 472073
27/12/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Altman has moved her speciality more into menopause then obstetrics, but is an amazing doctor. Always answers questions and has a great bedside manner.
Insurance: Aetna