Rate Dr. Daniel M. Villarosa

Dr. Daniel M. Villarosa's Ratings

Fabulous doctor I went in with my 2 children. I was in and out and everyone was friendly. Doctor was thorough

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

This whole office is TERRIABLE! The only reason I have to see Dr. Villarosa is because my insurence is limited. If I could change and had more options I would. I went to him for my second pregnancy and was told I was fat mind you I had a baby a year ago. I was spotting a little bit and he told me that it would probably end up in a miscarriage, he did an ultrasound and told me he thought I was 3 weeks along I went to the hospital the next day with a lot of bleeding and they told me I was almost 6 weeks they did a numerous test to confirm this. I had a miscarriage the next day. The following week I went to him to get checked my appt was a 10 am I waited an hour for the receptionist to tell me I had to reschedule due to the fact that they thought my insurence would regard this and a pregnancy situation and I needed to be refgered to this Dr now. It's been 2 weeks & I'm still waiting for them to call me to make that appt! The staff is the worst! Do yourself a favor and find another Dr!!!!

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I must say that Dr.villarosa has been a life saver to me. Ive had major surgeru that he helped me through and several other surgeries that he did on me. he has always allowed me to have a hand in the health care decisions for myself. he always asks me what i want and lets me decide even though i trust his care. he is like a friend and really cares for me. You will never find a better Doctor. he once sat with me for over an hour after one of mu surgeries just talking and laughing. sometimes it does take awhile for him to see you when you have an appointment yes but thats to be expected seeing that he gives each person the time he needs. I have been his patient since 2001 and i would never change that. Thank you Villarosa your the best. kristine monje..

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

This is the absolute worst Dr ofc on the planet. The Dr seems nice hes a bit flaky & scatterbrained. His staff are awful. His nurse Joanna specifically brought me to tears 3 separate times by bullying me & talking down to me. She spoke to me with such attitude & disdain I wonder if I angered her in another life. On the 3rd occasion after she berated me for 10 minutes and told me my baby was at a high risk to have down syndrome because I was to OLD(I'm only 30)I finally lost it and broke down crying on the phone with her and started yelling back at her and cussing her out this was after I asked for her supervisor multiple times & she refused to put them on. I got nowhere & hung up meanwhile I get a letter in the mail that the dr's ofc has released me as a patient because of the breakdown in the relationship. I'm almost in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy and no dr's will take me because his ofc tell them all that I am a difficult patient.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

I love this doctor took his time with me if I have another baby I will go to him my 6yr old son at that time was able to stay with me the whole time during doc v gave my son the scissors and my son cut the cord I give dr v a big 10 in my book THANK YOU.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

Best Doctor in the high desert, Very helpful, honest and nice

Submitted Aug. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Villarosa is a very nice individual and will spend as much time with you as you need. BUT his staff is not friendly and they are very incompetent. His MA constantly calls the patients "hon" and has a snobby attitude. The receptionist is lazy and also not very friendly. After my baby is born I will not be returning to Dr. Villarosa's office due to his staff. It's a shame, and I am extremely disappointed.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2012 | flag

I love, love, love, Dr. Villarosa he delivered both my daughter my first daughter was born at 7mos along and weighed 3lbs if it wasn't for dr villarosa caring passion I don't think I could of made it through. My second daughter is name after Daniel her name is Dani we love you very much!!....Gayle Badalamenti

Submitted July 20, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Villarosa. He always spends the time to talk to me & ask if I have any questions. Usually gotta wait a lil, but once I see him, he never rushes through appt.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

i loved the way he helped me through my miscarrige thank you so much Dr villarosa kh

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag