Rate Dr. Herrick J. Siegel

Dr. Herrick J. Siegel's Ratings

Best hip surgeon in the state... Amazing outcome. I am thrilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

God bless this surgeon. Dr Siegel is phenomenal. I am convinced he is one of, if not the best, joint replacement surgeon in the USA. He is the only surgeon I would let operate on me. He revised both of my hips and I can't believe how proud I am. I was unable to do anything after my first hip replacement (done in Anniston). I saw Dr. Siegel and he was confident that he could fix the problem an d he did. He later replaced my other hip and I've had no problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

My weight is A real problem. I can't exercise and it's impossible for me to lose any. Both of my knees are terrible and I can't exercise I saw many doctors and they all said I had a lose a least 100 pounds. It's ridiculous because I can't even exercise. I saw Dr Siegel and he said he would give me a chance. he did my right knee first and I did really well so I went back and had my left one done and so far it's been great. I've lost 38 pounds and continue to work hard at using mostly the bicycle right now. Dr Siegel is really a special surgeon and if you have an unusual problem and other doctors are just not comfortable treating, he may be your best option. I'm doing so great and I really am very proud of the surgeries I've had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Great experience. Siegel revised my hip (anterior). I did fantastic. He is the real deal. Bless him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I was so scared about a hip replacement. I am a large person and doctors kept telling me I would have to lose weight. I just couldn't lose more than 5-10. My primary doc said you must see Dr. Siegel, if anyone can do it it's him. Well thank god he did...Siegel made me feel relaxed. He was really kind and I felt very confident in him. I have done very well. I had my surgery 5 months ago and I have lost 30 pounds. I cut out the bread and pasta. I tell everyone about him and have sent about 15 family and friends his way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

The anterior hip surgery is a miracle. I went back to work 5 days after surgery. Dr Siegel was fantastic. Everyone said he's the best . They were absolutely right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

My knees were miserable for yrs. I was so afraid to have anything done. I love playing tennis and I just couldn't do it anymore. I had partial knee replacements. Both done at the same time. In 2 months after surgery I was back playing and doing remarkably well. I had what is called an Oxford microplasty. Dr Siegel is a great guy and treats you more like as friend then a patient. He made me feel very comfortable. Confident without arrogance is how I would describe him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I had both of my hips replaced by Dr. Siegel. He did an anterior approach. He did a really fantastic job. I should have had my hips replaced a long time ago. I am able to do just about anything. Dr Siegel is one of the best hip and knee surgeons in the country. I trust him entirely and recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I struggled for years with a bad hip replacement done by a surgeon in Florida. Everyone told me to see Dr Siegel, he was the best. They were absolutely right on. It took me a couple of months to bounce back, but I am really doing fantastic. I had a problem that no other surgeon would touch and this guy looked at my problem like it was routine. I definitely recommend Dr Seigel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2013

Love this doc. I has both my knees replaced at the same time and doing really good. No problems. I see him once a year to make sure things are ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916043].votes_count ]]