Rate Dr. Herrick J. Siegel

Dr. Herrick J. Siegel's Ratings

Dr Siegel has room revise my total knee replacement he is an outstanding surgeon and I would go nowhere else. I don't care if it's hospital for special surgery or mayo clinic this is the best doctor in the country. Hands down

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

This doctor is extremely busy. I really like him and honestly he's brilliant, but everyone wants to talk to him and it can be await. I think its worth it and would go no where else for my ortho care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Phenomenal hip surgeon. I had my hip redone by Dr Siegel and I can't say enough good things. He has changed my life. God bless him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I am the best example of a miracle. I was given a death sentence prognosis by every doctor I could find. I search the internet for the best and I found it in Birmingham. Dr Siegel is wonderful. I had a part of my pelvis removed for cancer. It was a challenging recovery that I'll never forget, but I made it through and I'm so proud and fortunate to be doing well. I owe my life to Dr Siegel's kindness, skill and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Best hip surgeon in the state... Amazing outcome. I am thrilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

God bless this surgeon. Dr Siegel is phenomenal. I am convinced he is one of, if not the best, joint replacement surgeon in the USA. He is the only surgeon I would let operate on me. He revised both of my hips and I can't believe how proud I am. I was unable to do anything after my first hip replacement (done in Anniston). I saw Dr. Siegel and he was confident that he could fix the problem an d he did. He later replaced my other hip and I've had no problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

My weight is A real problem. I can't exercise and it's impossible for me to lose any. Both of my knees are terrible and I can't exercise I saw many doctors and they all said I had a lose a least 100 pounds. It's ridiculous because I can't even exercise. I saw Dr Siegel and he said he would give me a chance. he did my right knee first and I did really well so I went back and had my left one done and so far it's been great. I've lost 38 pounds and continue to work hard at using mostly the bicycle right now. Dr Siegel is really a special surgeon and if you have an unusual problem and other doctors are just not comfortable treating, he may be your best option. I'm doing so great and I really am very proud of the surgeries I've had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2511107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Great experience. Siegel revised my hip (anterior). I did fantastic. He is the real deal. Bless him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I was so scared about a hip replacement. I am a large person and doctors kept telling me I would have to lose weight. I just couldn't lose more than 5-10. My primary doc said you must see Dr. Siegel, if anyone can do it it's him. Well thank god he did...Siegel made me feel relaxed. He was really kind and I felt very confident in him. I have done very well. I had my surgery 5 months ago and I have lost 30 pounds. I cut out the bread and pasta. I tell everyone about him and have sent about 15 family and friends his way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

The anterior hip surgery is a miracle. I went back to work 5 days after surgery. Dr Siegel was fantastic. Everyone said he's the best . They were absolutely right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481708].votes_count ]]