Rate Dr. Amer Azizogli

Dr. Amer Azizogli's Ratings

my initial consultation with this dentist was very helpful, he is very thorough, wonderful caring proactive dentist. our family feels very fortunate to have him taking care of our teeth. he takes time to explain the procedure without rushing the patient out. highly recommended

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Repeated no shows for appointments, never had an appointment start less than 45 minutes late, non responsive to requests, phone calls, emails, aside from other issues that I have taken to the state board.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

the most amazing experience I had, this doctor is a gem in the town. I went in not knowing what to expect. I had a bad root canal done few years ago by another dentist and most dentists recommended that it needed to be wrenched out but I was desperate to save it so I went to doctor Azizogli as my friend recommended. Dr. Azizogli did wonders and succeeded in saving my tooth with redoing the root canal and capping it. I could actually say that he went above and beyond to salvage my tooth. He showed lots of enthusiasm to the challenge. he earns my respect and my business. I thank the doctor and his top quality skills for restoring my smile and my faith in the dental profession and saving me a lot of money. I will not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family members.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

The most painless ,informative and thorough dentist that I've encountered .I've just recently gone through my first series of procedures with him,I highly recommended this dentist ,he has a heart of gold and takes his patients to heart.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

OMG can't say enough good things about this entire practice,Dr.Aziziogli saved a tooth that another dentist insisted needed to be pulled and replaced with either an implant or bridge.I am very impressed with the doctor and his entire team.They made me feel like I'd been going to them for years and this was my first appointment

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

very happy with my results.My crown look beautiful and fit great.A+++

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

My family have all had braces from this office,Dr.Azizogli takes an approach which produces the best outcome.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

The doctor is absolutely wonderfull.he's so good with children.excellent at making my son fell comfortable,he takes all the time I need and thoroughly answers any questions I have.He treated us as aperson and not anumber.The staff was terrific and very reassuring duringthe whole process.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

All my family go to Dr.Azizogli.He performs very through exames and educates us about maintaining optimal health.He really does everything possible to avoid root canals and save the tooth,excellent and great sense of humor.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

I love visiting Dr.Azizogli.I feeling relax,well taken care of.He pays attention to details and very clear in explaning the options I had for the treatment.He even suggested that the less expensive treatment was best for me.Who does that!!He delivered asuperior result with my treatment,I can now eat again and enjoy my life.HATS OFF TO YOU DR.AZIZOGLI.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2012 | flag