Rate Dr. Angel S. Paas

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Love Dr. Paas! She is excellent! Extremely knowledgable and patient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Paas is very knowledgeable and helpful. She helped deliver my baby and it went very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2010

She is the best, most compassionate doctor I have ever had. She delivered my little girl and the whole experience so surpassed my expectations that it borders on surreal. I see the other review of Dr. Paas and I am stunned. I disagree completely. She is extremely knowledgeable and eminently qualified. I used to go to another OB, who actually became a family friend. She chose to scale back her hours and I found myself in need of someone new. Dr. Paas was her only recommendation. She claimed not to know Dr. Paas really well but had heard so many good things about her that she was compelled to recommend her. Lucky for me she was accepting patients. That won't last long. If you want the best OB in Carmel/Noblesville/Westfield area, go see Dr. Paas and beg her to be your doctor. You won't regret it!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Too young to know what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916286].votes_count ]]