Dr. Bernadette Bernardo

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Bernadette Bernardo has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5546681

08/06/14 5 1 1 4 Horrible! Very cold person, no bedside manner. Came in to do my csec and said NOTHING to me, not even a hello. Finished my csec and left with saying NOTHING! she's pushy, bossy, and not very friendly! I had a horrible birthing experience thanks to her!  Respond
RID: 1032276
12/11/09 5 4 5 5 What a great doctor. She was always my adovocate through my pregnancy and took time to explain all the things I needed to know to make it a WONDERFUL experience! Thank you so much! I'll recommend her to all of my firends
RID: 860929
14/04/09 5 3 1 1 Horrible dr. Long delievery that ended up in an emergency C Section. She waited way to long and then after the C Section I had to go back 6 weeks later for a D&C. How the hell do you leave part of the placenta in during a C Section? I wouldnt recommend her to my dying enemy
RID: 822853
09/03/09 4 3 5 4 Delivered my son and did without using a vaccum or forceps. I was very happy considering it was an extremely hard delivery. She seemed very knowledgeable and I would recommend.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 470795
24/12/07 4 4 5 5 Very knowledgable and spends a good amount of time discussing what she is doing. Washed hands before and after my exam. Treated me with respect and made me feel at ease through my entire pregnancy