Rate Dr. Stasia Hadjiyannakis

Dr. Stasia Hadjiyannakis's Ratings

Stasia was my endocrinologist n kept me till I was 20 at cheo. I loved her as my dr. ... Miss her as my dr. Too.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

In 2002, my family doctor sent me to see an Endochrynologist at CHEO. I was fortunate enough to become one of her patient. Personaly, it was my best experience at an hospital. Her service was so wonderful even if back then i had a hard time understanding English (being a 12 yrs old from Gatineau) but she managed to use words and way for me to understand without having to have someone to translate for me. If in the future my own kids would have to see a specialist, i'd hope we find someone like her. Best doctor i have ever had :)

Submitted July 6, 2013 | flag

I just found this website and I couldn't pass by without adding my absolute admiration for Stasia Hadjiyannakis. She was a Godsend 13 years ago when our daughter, Sara, was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. Stasia was compassionate, knowledgeable ... perfect! She truly cares about her patients.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

My daughter has been in Dr. Hadj's care for 8 years. As parents we find her to be both caring and extremely knowledgeable always willing to go the extra mile for her patients. Our daughter loves her and will miss her greatly now that we have to move onto Riverside Hospital

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Perhaps my favourite doctor of all time. Really warm and very thorough. Enough good things cannot be said of her.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hadjiyannakis has been wonderful to our family. She answers our email questions right away and makes our daughter feel comfortable and special. She has helped us make contact with our other doctor when we can't. Her staff are very good and helpful.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hadjiyannakis is an absolutely amazing doctor! I am so happy my daughter has her as her endocrinologist! She is thoughtful, gentle, respectful and just plain wonderful! Thank you Dr. H for everything!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

I can't help adding to all the accolades. She is amazing. Truly knowledgeable, on the ball, knows about all the latest research, all the possible complications and every detail. We are so happy she is treating our child! And, as a bonus, she is very sweet and a lovely person. But, first and foremost, she is a great specialist. If you get her, you are really lucky.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

I work in the health field and I have to say she is one in a million. She is treating my daughter and feel so at ease during our visits. She listens ,she involves the child, she is an excellent problem solver and extremely thorough. We were very fortunate to be referred to her.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr.Hadjiyannakis has made our life’s happy again, she is the most amazing person and she is just wonderful with my son, she is wonderful with us, she is so understanding and sympathetic to our needs and to our ignorance to these medical conditions. My family would not have been able to go through what we have gone through without her. She made me realize that things are going to be ok and to keep going and that this is ok and life will be ok! THANK YOU

Submitted Dec. 4, 2008 | flag