Rate Dr. Susan Tsang

Dr. Susan Tsang's Ratings

Dr. Tsang is very accommodating and helpful. We have 3 individuals from our family seeing her, one of which I switched from U of M because she was so easy going it helped this child relax and now he enjoys his appointments. 2 have had braces and she is amazing. The teeth lined up beautifully and she has been very helpful with the prospects of us moving and helping us find a new orthodontist for the next few years. All around a awesome experience.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I am very pleased with my teeth. I have just started wearin a retainer an I'm loving it! sometime she she seemed rushed an was slightly sloppy with her work I've had to go back a few times to get wires cut an my chain out on properly. her staff was very helpful especially through my pregnancy. I would recommend her she is very gentle an is very informative. her estimate on my braces was right on the dot 2 &1/2 years

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

Great orthodontist. Was flexible, relatable and I managed to get my braces off a year early! She is very caring and definitely knows what she is doing. Other staff are all so helpful and amiable as well. I looked forward to my appointments with them.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr Tsang is truly a wonderful person.She is very caring & does fantastic work. Whenever I see her,she is always friendly very knowledgeable & understanding.I highly recommend her to anyone of any age requiring braces. Dr.Tsang was more than willing to answer any questions that I had.I also work closely with the public and strive to satisfy everyone & I think we all take pride in our work,unfortunately there will always be someone filling in a survey that might be having an off day. Surveys are filled in sometimes without truly reflecting on the experience overall.Life is 99.9% of what you make of it.Thinking positive really does help get you a long way.Keep up the great work Dr. Tsang & crew.Your Team is very successful at making beautiful smiles all over Winnipeg. Thank you:)

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tsang has treated both of my daughters with braces and we are all very pleased with the final results. She is a kind and warm doctor and pays attention to the details that have made their smiles so beautiful. Thank you Dr. Tsang!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2012 | flag

makes a lot of mistakes. probably should have had my braces off a lot sooner

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Tsang has been great with our son. She is kind & warm, and he enjoys his appts with her. Our son is probably one of her younger patients, as he had a retainer for a cross-bite & under-bite, but she chats to him and always makes him feel at ease. His teeth look great now and we are very appreciative of all of her efforts!! He has said that he now wants to be an orthodontist! Staff at the front desk are quick & professional. Office is up to date and clean.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Wonderful experience so far with Dr. Tsang and her staff. The changes we are seeing are great. Always treated warmly when we go there.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag

As an older patient I appreciate how flexible Dr. Tsang has been with my appointments. Who can afford to miss time off work these days! No complaints about her affect. Answers all my questions, and is always very warm.

Submitted May 18, 2010 | flag

I'm not sure what the other commenters mean when they say flat personality. Susan Tsang is very warm and friendly and gave me great results! She takes a lot of care in putting on the braces. I too have heard that she graduated 1st in her class and it shows.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag