Rate Dr. Michael A. Janitch

Dr. Michael A. Janitch's Ratings

Dr. Janitch did my facelift and I am amazed! I had the $3000 in office facelift consult by another plastic surgeon and was insulted when I was told it would, “Last forever.” What a joke. Dr. Janitch and his office are one of a kind. I felt they are more knowledgeable and honest about what to expect and your results. I decided to spend the extra money and am glad I did. I feel like I got a better result and am a firm believer in you get what you pay for. Even though they were VERY busy (and there is a reason why…) I felt like I was the only one in the office when Dr. Janitch was in the room with me. I didn’t feel hurried or rushed. Ladies, don’t go to anyone else. You will just be spending more money in the end to have the work fixed if you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I had my breast augmentation in May 2013. I am so pleased with how everything went and how very helpful Dr. Janich and his staff were. I am a shorter/smaller person and was very apprehensive about what size to go with for my body size/type. They helped me through it and I love how they turned out. It is such a confidence booster! I can wear so many different shirts/outfits that I never could before. I was referred to him from a friend that had breast augmentation as well and would definately highly refer him to a friend as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][916785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Michael Janitch and his staff were wonderful people. They took care of me the best way. I would highly recommend him as a doctor. I just love the way my breasts turned out. I am so proud of Dr. Janitch. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. He made me feel so much better about myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

I had my augmentation done by dr. Janitch. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. I shopped around and Dr. Janitch is, by far, the most informative plastic surgeon there is. He is someone who should be in LA or NYC. He is that good. His office staff is top notch too. This area doesn’t know how lucky it is to have such an accomplished plastic surgeon. He stays on the cutting edge of technology. Coming from someone who has lived in these big cities, I hope I never have to move or I will be flying back to Green Bay…A lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Janitch takes time with his patients and gets to know what they want. He makes suggestions and gives you time to think about what your options are. His staff are GREAT too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I am very pleased with my mini facelift. There were no surprises with costs. My bill included everything from hospital to recheck visits. Dr. Janitch is proud of his work and so am I.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I had a tummy tuck by Dr. Janitch a few months ago. After visiting with most all of the other plastic surgeons in town there really is no comparison of who to go to. Dr. Janitch is so much more knowlegeable. He is a perfectionist and will stop at nothing to give you the best possible outcome for your body. I was almost embarrassed at my other consults at how pushy they were. They alsmost seemed desperate for my business. I see why they aren't busy. Dr. Janitch and his staff are so much more professional and really take the time to explain things. And, they aren't pushy at all. They are in a class of their own. If you want sub par work, go to the other guys. If you want what you pay for, go to Dr. Janitch. He is worth every penny.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Janitch did a revision of my augmentation that was severely botched by another plastic surgeon in town. I got the impression this is a common occurrence in their practice. Dr. Janitch and his staff were extremely professional and knowledgeable. Even though he frequently runs behind (due to the fact he is such in demand because of his great surgical skill) he makes you feel like you are the only person in the office when he is in the room with you. He is so unbelievably talented and made me look perfect. I didn't think it was possible to achieve the outcome I had after being so messed up. He is the only Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in the area who is in the Aesthetics Society. I should have done my homework the first time around! There is a reason he is booked out. He is definitely worth the wait. Beware of those who can get you in right away i.e. (same day or next day)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][916779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

Breasted augmentation with laser lipo on abs and flanks. At 47 years old I have more confidence than I can remember ever having. My husband loves the new security I have, especially when we're alone. Thank you Dr Janitch and all of your staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][916778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr. Janitch was awesome! I had a tough situation going on and thought I had only one solution. He talked me through his recommendation for the problem and provided my husband and I with literature on his recommendation. We walked out of our first meeting with Dr. Janitch and felt a tremedous amount of relief! We were comfortable right away with him. My husband normally does not say much about people, but his first words as we walked out that first appointment were,"I like him." That meant a lot, because not only should I be comfortable, I wanted my husband to be too. Dr. Janitch's staff were wonderful, especially his nurse, Emily. Both she and Dr. Janitch made me feel comfortable and confident that their solution to my problem was going to be successful and I would be happy with it. And I honestly can say I am so happy and my husband also. Dr. Janitch's follow up is so through, which continues to make me feel confident that everything is going to be all right. Couldn't find better!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][916777].votes_count ]]