Rate Dr. David Shusterman

Dr. David Shusterman's Ratings

As someone else has noted, the doc was polite an unfortunately it's the only positive aspect if my experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr Shusterman put me so much at ease during my visit, it was if you had met an old friend you had not seen for a few years,the office staff were very professional and courteous. I highly reccomend Dr Shusterman and his staff, Dr Shusterman will be my urologist from now on. The doctor is a winner of so many awards and now I know why. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. shusterman was polite but that was the only positive review I have about my experience there. As soon as I walked in, I noticed that the receptionist was standing several feet from the desk and was staring at the floor. This occurred for about 10 minutes before she noticed me- not a good first impression. I took the blood and urine tests fairly quick but waited an hour and a half to see The doctor. What happened next was very unfavorable. I sat down with him and about 2 minutes into our conversation, he diagnosed me... No visual exam, or no actual results from the blood work or urine test. He said "bingo, we're going to start you with an injection and meds". This was est. after only telling him that I was having pinching pains after urinating and the last time I had sex was 3 weeks ago. I was taken back by this but insisted that I wait a week for the results to come in. A week later I called twice and was told I would receive a call. The next day I got a call saying I was clean.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

While he is no doubt knowledgable, I have this gut feeling that it is more about the tests than it is about curing me. I am usually seen by his PA rather than by the doctor and I have to ask if I can see Dr. Shusterman rather than his assistant. Tons of tests scheduled over the past 3 years but still no cure. I am becoming more and more isolated by him the more that I need his guidance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Excellent urologist with the best team and such a nice high tech office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Excellent!!! Friendly staff and beautiful office is not all, the doctor is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2009

Dr. Shusterman is not only an excellent physician, but a caring, kind, and patient human being. I consider myself enormously fortunate to have had him treat me. He was incredibly patient with me and was always available by phone if I had a question. He also has a wonderful sense of humor! I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He is truly a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

Dr Shusterman is a very good and reasonable doctor. He is very friendly and takes his time talking to me. Continue the good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

The best Doctor in Brooklyn. I was having the worst time several months ago and kept getting misdiagnosed by other urologist. When I finally met with Dr. Shusterman he found the issue immediately, Thankfully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2009

Excellent Urologist with great experience. He is fully trained in laparoscopy and robotic surgery. I could not find another urologist in the area that can do that. He was able to freeze a small section of my kidney and leave the rest in place. I left the hospital in the day after surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917038].votes_count ]]