Rate Dr. Donald L. Lamm

Dr. Donald L. Lamm's Ratings

I am Now 7 years cancer free praise God and Dr Lamm had my scoping done today 7-24-2013 go back in one year.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Although my ailment was not precisely within Dr. Lamm's published areas of interest, he accepted me as a patient based on a recommendation from a mutual contact. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, caring, and patient in explaining medical procedures and options. When a different surgeon advocated surgery for removal of a bladder stone, Dr. Lamm suggested and successfully performed a less invasive form of laser treatment.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

a really excellent dr who is caring and knowledgeable.a rare combination in the world of today.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lamm is the kindest, most incredible Dr. ever. He has been treating my husbands bladder cancer since Nov 2010 and we feel so blessed to have found this wonderful and caring doc. We can't say enough about him. His staff is also top notch and friendly.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

A very caring and experienced physician, one who listens to your concerns and makes recommendations without pushing you to a particular treatment that may benefit him more than you, the patient. I strongly recommend a consultation, especially when looking for a second opinion.

Submitted June 7, 2009 | flag

Dr Lamm started my bladder cancer treatment Sept 2006. I go in every 3 months to have my bladder scoped and as of now June 2008 I am cancer free. The best you can see to get the job done.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Lamm is excellent in every factor of treating my Bladder Cancer. His discovery of the BCG treatment and also the use of Doxirobicon(sp)with NO side effects is such a plus in the Medical Profession. He is also constantly doing research on new & better treatments for Bladder Cancer. Also his Staff is very cooperative, helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2008 | flag

Dr. Lamm is incredibly knowledgable and compassionate. Both his staff and website were incredibly informative. I would recommend anyone with Bladder Cancer to seek Dr. Lamm's opinion.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2007 | flag