Rate Dr. Jerry D. Mabagos

Dr. Jerry D. Mabagos's Ratings

I cannot say enough great things about Dr Mabagos! He always answers questions no matter how many you may have, he's so thorough, he goes the extra mile, he follows up with families and even cares about how I'm doing even though I'm 31 and not his patient! He helped my son with his severe eczema, his asthma and his eating habits. This man has a heart of gold. It's hard to find a dr nowadays that truly cares. He is the best doctor I could have asked for. I thank him from the bottom of my heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

I have been using Dr Jerry for almost 15 years. My daughter had various health issues and Dr Jerry was beside us the whole time. He was always there to answer questions (day, night, middle of the night) and he does research and consults with other doctors. I would never think of going to another Dr and highly recommend him to everyone. His passion for caring for children is remarkable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2013

I remember going to doctor Jerry when I was about 6 or 7, up until I was in college. Yes, one of the few doctors I would continue to see because he was great and new my medical history. Now I am a mom and when I visit NJ he would be the only doctor I would bring my child to. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

My children have been going to Dr. Mabagos for the past decade. Such a wonderful staff and he is so caring and knowledgable. He really listens to any concerns and shows incredible bed side manners and patience. I recommend him to every parent looking for a great pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2011

The best Doctor I've ever been too!! Almost ten years with him!! Really an absolutely caring Dr. I Love Him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Mabagos is a fabulous doctor. I have been using him for over 5 years and live an hour away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

HE is the absolute BEST!! He will go above and beyond for your child. He has had me bring my child to office when it was closed just to check him out.My older daughter had a state ins. plan and he was the Dr they gave me and i went expecting him to be a quack!! But I loved the way he talked to her(teen). I quickly tranferred my other children to his practice. They have a good ins plan. But you will not find a better Dr.My daughter(3) had a 104 temp at night so i took her to ER and they said she had ear infection and gave her rx. I took another child to his office the next day and told him and he said mind if i look and listen to her quick and it turned out she had pneumonia!! I never even paid for him to look at her and he never asked he just took care of her!! I could go on and on but just wanted to give an example of how much he cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

Dr Mabagos is just AMAZING with my children. He really cares for them and interacts with them at their age level. My kids love him. He shows them empathy and talks directly to them to ask them questions. I've always felt confident in his abilities to properly diagnose and treat my children including my one with special needs. My vote for best pediatrician in US for sure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I love Doc. Mabagos! I moved 6 hrs. away and still make the trip to see him, tho I do have a doctor for them here to. I wish I could bring him with me. My kids love him to! They range from 3 to 12 yrs. I would trust him with my kids lives anyday. We all need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2009

Amazing doctor! I would never go to another pediatrician. He listens to what you say and doesn't ever make you feel like you are doing the wrong with your child. Treats you like the parent that you are!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917607].votes_count ]]