Dr. Jerry D. Mabagos

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 16 reviews. Dr. Jerry D. Mabagos has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3658275
17/01/14 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough great things about Dr Mabagos! He always answers questions no matter how many you may have, he's so thorough, he goes the extra mile, he follows up with families and even cares about how I'm doing even though I'm 31 and not his patient! He helped my son with his severe eczema, his asthma and his eating habits. This man has a heart of gold. It's hard to find a dr nowadays that truly cares. He is the best doctor I could have asked for. I thank him from the bottom of my heart.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 3642474
26/12/13 5 5 5 5 I have been using Dr Jerry for almost 15 years. My daughter had various health issues and Dr Jerry was beside us the whole time. He was always there to answer questions (day, night, middle of the night) and he does research and consults with other doctors. I would never think of going to another Dr and highly recommend him to everyone. His passion for caring for children is remarkable.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jerry" to "Jerry D."

25/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "FREEHOLD" to "Brick"

09/07/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "TOMS RIVER" to "FREEHOLD"
RID: 1810569
27/03/12 5 5 5 5 I remember going to doctor Jerry when I was about 6 or 7, up until I was in college. Yes, one of the few doctors I would continue to see because he was great and new my medical history. Now I am a mom and when I visit NJ he would be the only doctor I would bring my child to. I HIGHLY recommend him.
RID: 1515803
18/08/11 5 5 5 5 My children have been going to Dr. Mabagos for the past decade. Such a wonderful staff and he is so caring and knowledgable. He really listens to any concerns and shows incredible bed side manners and patience. I recommend him to every parent looking for a great pediatrician.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1485439
13/07/11 5 5 5 5 The best Doctor I've ever been too!! Almost ten years with him!! Really an absolutely caring Dr. I Love Him!!
RID: 1445774
20/05/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Mabagos is a fabulous doctor. I have been using him for over 5 years and live an hour away.
RID: 1281262
28/10/10 4 5 5 5 HE is the absolute BEST!! He will go above and beyond for your child. He has had me bring my child to office when it was closed just to check him out.My older daughter had a state ins. plan and he was the Dr they gave me and i went expecting him to be a quack!! But I loved the way he talked to her(teen). I quickly tranferred my other children to his practice. They have a good ins plan. But you will not find a better Dr.My daughter(3) had a 104 temp at night so i took her to ER and they said she had ear infection and gave her rx. I took another child to his office the next day and told him and he said mind if i look and listen to her quick and it turned out she had pneumonia!! I never even paid for him to look at her and he never asked he just took care of her!! I could go on and on but just wanted to give an example of how much he cares for his patients.
RID: 1212576
21/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Mabagos is just AMAZING with my children. He really cares for them and interacts with them at their age level. My kids love him. He shows them empathy and talks directly to them to ask them questions. I've always felt confident in his abilities to properly diagnose and treat my children including my one with special needs. My vote for best pediatrician in US for sure!
RID: 998522
29/09/09 3 5 5 5 I love Doc. Mabagos! I moved 6 hrs. away and still make the trip to see him, tho I do have a doctor for them here to. I wish I could bring him with me. My kids love him to! They range from 3 to 12 yrs. I would trust him with my kids lives anyday. We all need more doctors like him.  Respond
RID: 968647
21/08/09 5 5 5 5 Amazing doctor! I would never go to another pediatrician. He listens to what you say and doesn't ever make you feel like you are doing the wrong with your child. Treats you like the parent that you are!  Respond
RID: 836354
19/03/09 5 3 5 5 I love Dr.Mabagos and his Lacey office staff. They are all polite and kind. He is great with my kids. My son adores him. His doctor is one of his very favorite people. I wish every doctor was even half as good as him.
RID: 833012
17/03/09 5 5 5 5 When i went to him and every one told me my baby had colic and to deal (she was losing weight) he found out her stomach was under developed, fixed her meals, and made the crying stop. He listen to you, talk to you instea dof at you, he takes his time, he make emergency appoiments, and best of all he has a cell phone which you can call anytime he called me back at 2am. I will never change doctors. My baby is now 10 months happy and healthy and although feeding is still challanging he work with us one on one everyday to make it better for her and us. He is an amazing doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 582621
03/05/08 5 5 5 5 I take all three of my babies to him. He is so patient, loving, and he really cares for their health. This is the best practice around!!!!!  Respond
RID: 551925
28/03/08 5 5 5 5 He is the best pedatrician I have ever dealt with. When Had my first son who is now going on 15 years old, I had changed pedatrician several times could not find a good one, until Dr Mabagos, both of my boys have been seeing him for years, he is so personable with a great and wonderful compassionate bedside ,manner. We need more doctors like him in this world. His staff is nice also.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 512858
13/02/08 5 5 5 5 He has 2 offices - one in Brick and the other in Lacey - Dr. Mabagos is amazing with children and teens - very compasionate - I highly recommend him to everyone  Respond
RID: 469138
20/12/07 5 5 5 5 Always attentive, always has time to listen and is so sweet, my children adore him. He has been through Lyme disease and double Pnuemonia with my kids, I am thankful I found such a good pediatrician.
Insurance: CIGNA