Rate Dr. Michael Smith

Dr. Michael Smith's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Smith since I was 19 when he removed my tonsils and my adenoids. I had no problems, the healing time for me was about a week and a half and he personally called me at home to see how I was doing, so when my daughter had to have tubes almost 4 years ago I didn't even consider going to anyone else. He is so good with kids and put her at ease within the first few minutes of being in the office. He called me to check on her as well. Her tubes stayed in for 1 1/2 years. I am a paramedic and would recommend him to anyone in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I would like to say Dr. Smith was a great doctor. He performed a septoplasty and turbinate resection on me 1 week ago. I had no problems at all and now I can breathe...ahhhh. He is very nice and I would definitely recommended him to others. I have also heard that he is super with children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Dr. Smith is very knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

I went to Dr.Smith when i was 16 and no one could find out why i could hear and was haveing migraines all the time that first visit he found out why and i had 6 surgeries and have had any problems since and now my kids see him he is one of the best dr i have ever meet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

He did a palatectomy on me in 1999 while I was on staff at Sarah Bush. He was impressive in his skill and bedside manner. The surgery and postop period were uneventful. Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Smith is amazing, my husband and boys have had surgeries done by him and if my daughter needs tubes she will have him as well. He is a doctor that believes in prayer and who will tell you so. He is also wonderful with children and just good hearted. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

If you have sleep apnea and need surgery, Dr. Smith is the BEST!!! He is an awesome, caring, and concerned individuals. All doctors should be like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][917735].votes_count ]]