Rate Dr. Paul A. Pannozzo

Dr. Paul A. Pannozzo's Ratings

Visited Peoria office and was pleased with my treatment. Long wait though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

I HAVED BEEN IN PAIN MANAGEMENT FOR OVER 10 YEARS, AND HAVE HAD NUMEROUS DOCTORS. DR. PANNOZZO IS BY FAR THE BEST PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD! EXCELLENT CARE AND VERY THOROUGH. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

The only doctor that helped my husband with his back pain!! We won't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

after being in massive pain for 12 years and to the point where i couldn't stand up without the help of a cain, i went to see dr. pannozzo. he did some tests on me, told me he'd have me out of pain in 5 minutes. i laughed at him. until the 5 minutes was up and i was indeed out of pain!! he is so knowledgeable and certainly does love his job. he's the best doctor i've been to for anything. i can't recommend him highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

Loves what he does. Treats the root of the problem, not the symptoms. Everything is done in-office and I can drive myself home. Explains my diagnoses in much detail and answers my questions thoroughly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Pannozzos for 2 years. I was in so much pain I could hardly move my back and hip area. I called him on his day off Saturday and he met me in his office first thing in the morning Sunday. How many doctors do you know that will answer your calls and meet you on weekends. I feel so much better. I feel he is a miracle worker and refer him to any person with cronic pain. I will always feel safe and confident with Dr. pannozzo. Nicky his from his front office has also been so helpful and courtios great team he has. Thank you Dr. Pannozzo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2012

Very knowledgeable, felt very comfortable that he knew what he was talking about. He spent a decent amount of time with me- explaining exactly my issue/prognosis- even broke out the knee sculpture twice!! I didn't feel rushed or insignificant (many dox don't really listen to a young person w/ osteoarthritis- little do most dox know I do not want narcotic drugs LOL... just a real opinion/ gentle treatment). He was kind and professional. I got an ultrasound done on my knee and I loved it!!! I am so going back and although I'm young-ish (mid 20's), if anyone asks me who is a good physical therapy/ pain management doc I will def refer Dr. Pannozzo!! It doesn't hurt that he is also cute and buff but I swear that's not why I'm going back!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Excellent staff. He really helped my chronic back pain. I have stenosis . Would continue to see him as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2011

I called to make an appointment and was cut off repeatdly by staff saying I couldn't even consider it without my medical files/referal...I asked her if she needed my drs # for the files and she told me to do it myslef ,was very quick to cut me off,didn't explain and after calling twice I am still uncertain on how to go about it.After telling me to call my dr and have them fax my records she went to hang up,I had to ask for fax #,I asked if she needed my number she said no,nor did she need my name.I assume they are not that concerned with getting new patients.I am not at all a critical person either.I am just guessing by the reviews and his staffs attitude this Dr.is full with patients.To be fair he sounds wonderful from all the reviews I read and everytthing I researched online.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Bad back sprain. was able to walk again and work again after one visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918383].votes_count ]]