You may also like

Rate Dr. Pothen Jacob

Dr. Pothen Jacob's Ratings

I absolutely love Dr Jacob but his staff is horrible. I been a patient 5 years and never had a problem before. I owed a balance and was planning to pay, which I get upper GI work done twice or more a year and I know I need to make my payment before they reschedule me. They usually give me samples with no problem. well because I owed a payment they gave me one box rather than the 5 they usually give me. I told them I would look for another doctor because that wasn't right. They closed out my account without trying to work with me as a long term patient. I would call since they have caller ID they would hang up on me or transfer me to billing voice mail. took them months to provide other doctors my medical records after having to have to call several times when all they had to do was fax over. Dr Jacob and his nurses adored me and if they heard my side of how his office staff treated me I'm sure he wouldn't be happy. For all he knows is they just closed my account due to non payment. I hate having to find new doctors for my rare condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

highly critical and analytical, not sure if he is up with latest research and techniques, as well as meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

This Doctor is by far the best around! He takes the time to help you! I Trust him and know im getting the best care, He should be on Tampa Top Doctor List!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2010

Dr is awesome, makes you feel very comfortable. Knowledgeable and kind. I am always happy to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2010

This doctor is very knowledgeable and takes the time you need to answer all question, the staff is wonderful. Great doctor to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable, take time to explain the situation. Easy to talk to. Good listening skills. On time. Excellent people skills. Showa concern for the whole family and situation

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918540].votes_count ]]