Rate Dr. Justin Chura

Dr. Justin Chura's Ratings

I have mixed emotions on this doctor. I came to him for a second opinion. I liked his staff and his professionalism, however, dealing with ovarian cancer I was put off by his comment on having my teenage daughter tested yearly for the CA-125 test. He said "why put yourself or your daughter through that, it doesnt make a difference." Yes it does. If I had a baseline CA125 (cancer marker test) done yearly, when I went in for my pap smear and blood work with that test would have shown cancer. I am advanced stage, and how dare he say its not necessary for me to be proactive in my childs health. Does he have a daughter? If so get her tested. Shame on you Dr. Chura.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

Excellent physician who listens, is straight-forward, explains procedures, is interested in me as the patient. Highly recommended. Responds quickly to phone calls.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Chura was extremely professional in every way. His bedside manor assured me that I would be in good hands. Because my radical surgery was successful I am now cancer free. I attribute this to Dr. Chura's knowledge and expertise. I would highly recommend Dr. Chura.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr Chura and Staff was just wonderful, my mother is 92 and not happy with most doctors', but loved Dr Chura and is her favorite !! All the staff was helpfull and very professional and caring. The visits' were on time and never had to wait to see the Dr. His bedside manor is incrediable and he makes sure you understand everything he is saying. I would recommed him without hesitation! Thank you to all of them, since this is not always a pleasant visit, they make you feel very good. They worked hard to get this rate. Continue much success to all !

Submitted March 3, 2010 | flag

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Chura (who performed a complete hysterectomy on me). He always took the time to listen to me and to answer all my questions and try to calm my fears (about possible cancer). After surgery, he took my worried family into a private room to talk to them about the results of my surgery, and my family appreciated Dr. Chura's kind discretion. He really seems to care about his patients and their families. When I had a concern, he, personally, called me back (and quickly, too!) I think he did an excellent job on my surgery. I had no pain, and I've healed very nicely. He certainly seems very knowledgeable on gynecological problems, and particularly cancer. I never had to wait long in his office before he saw me. His staff was very pleasant, too. He is a man of his word - he did everything he said he would do. I couldn't ask for a better doctor, and I would highly recommend him to any woman requiring gynecologic oncology surgery.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2007 | flag