Dr. Atif Kabir

Rate Dr. Atif Kabir

Dr. Atif Kabir's Ratings

The staff and punctuality were due to the poor clinic, but Dr. Kabir is a great doctor who knows his stuff. Had constant knee pain for a year and took the time to listen to what I was going through and make sure he knew all the details. He was also quick with referrals for any procedure unlike other doctors I have had. Within 2 months I was in the OR and my knee was fine. Definitely recommend him.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr.kabir a couple of times for the same problem but it seems nothing is wrong. The constant pain in my knee tells me otherwise. I chose him because of his reputation but have to say I experienced otherwise. Always seemed like he had somewhere to be and I was just in his way.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

granted he dosent specialize in wrist injuries, he was of little help to me. he referred me to a doctor who was retiring and was not accepting patients. I had to research and get my own referral. I didnt get any help from this doctor, he tried, but was unable to help me at all.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2013 | flag

Wiped out on the ski hill. The ski patrol who tobogganed me down the hill knew exactly what my injury was. But 2 trips to the emergency department, several appointments with my GP and referals to 2 different sports med doctors turned up nothing, despite obvious symptoms. Every single one of them said there was nothing wrong. I knew something was wrong and insisted on a third referal. Thank God it was to Dr. Kabir. He made a diagnosis within the first 2 mins of the appointment, confirmed by an MRI that no one else I'd seen had bothered to order. Very smart and thorough man. I needed surgery to correct my injury. Thank heavens we have doctors like Dr. Kabir to look out for us!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr.Atif Kabir is very professional and a kind person. He is one of the 2 doctors that are the best in Ottawa.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

The most professional, kind & greatest smile! My opinion is that Dr. Kabir is a compassionate individual, thorough, gets the job done without hesitation & I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone......

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

He helped me with an elbow problem. At first it seemed as though he wasn't convinced I had a problem after sending for for test that kept showing nothing. But he persisted and finally found the problem. Most Dr's may have given up. Went to him to another problem and he was very quick to send out for more test which is great instead of guessing which my family Dr seems to do. I would appreciated it if he explained a bit more abou the issues and what they mean rather than the fancy terms which I had to google at home lol...

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

rHe listened, performed the correct diagnosis. Two things that the last 6 doctors didn't do. They just kept saying I'm young and healthy. This is enough for me to justify my reading.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

He was great.Nice to meet a Doctor that has great manners,caring and has help me through my pain.I am glad that he is my doctor.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kabir is a thorough physician who finds solutions to pain in a methodical manner. He is compassionate and creates a trusting patient/doctor interface immediately. He knew exactly what was required to diagnose the source of my excruciating pain. His remedies work. The members of the staff in his office are attentive and caring. Thank you all for a positive experience.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag