You may also like

Rate Dr. Atif Kabir

Dr. Atif Kabir's Ratings

Although I would rate the clinic as a 2 for poor punctuality (expect to wait at least 40min after your scheduled appointment) as well as poorly staffed, there is no doubt in my mind that Dr. kabir is a 5. I've suffered back pain ever since childhood when I broke and fractured my back. This past summer I was involved in a car accident and my family doctor kept telling me that I was fine and myosin was due to old injuries . I kept inspiring that the pain was different and something I had never felt before. After requesting x-Rays and an MRI but getting denied by him and 2 other divots I thankfully finally Met Dr. Kabir. He instantly ordered a bone scan, x/Rays and and MRI...turned out I have a slipped disk hitting my sciatica nerve and possible need surgery. All I can say is thank god for doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

On the day I was seen, the clinic's computer systems were down, and 2 hour delay occurred. Dr. Kabir apologized and explained the reason when he saw me. Because I came prepared with a summary, the appointment was short but efficiently handled, including physical exam of both knees and exams ordering due to congenital defective collagen and fibrilin. Great level of empathy and communication skills. Will return in one month's time to review exam results. Would certainly recommend this friendly and skillful practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

The staff and punctuality were due to the poor clinic, but Dr. Kabir is a great doctor who knows his stuff. Had constant knee pain for a year and took the time to listen to what I was going through and make sure he knew all the details. He was also quick with referrals for any procedure unlike other doctors I have had. Within 2 months I was in the OR and my knee was fine. Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I went to Dr.kabir a couple of times for the same problem but it seems nothing is wrong. The constant pain in my knee tells me otherwise. I chose him because of his reputation but have to say I experienced otherwise. Always seemed like he had somewhere to be and I was just in his way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

granted he dosent specialize in wrist injuries, he was of little help to me. he referred me to a doctor who was retiring and was not accepting patients. I had to research and get my own referral. I didnt get any help from this doctor, he tried, but was unable to help me at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][918868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2013

Wiped out on the ski hill. The ski patrol who tobogganed me down the hill knew exactly what my injury was. But 2 trips to the emergency department, several appointments with my GP and referals to 2 different sports med doctors turned up nothing, despite obvious symptoms. Every single one of them said there was nothing wrong. I knew something was wrong and insisted on a third referal. Thank God it was to Dr. Kabir. He made a diagnosis within the first 2 mins of the appointment, confirmed by an MRI that no one else I'd seen had bothered to order. Very smart and thorough man. I needed surgery to correct my injury. Thank heavens we have doctors like Dr. Kabir to look out for us!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][918867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr.Atif Kabir is very professional and a kind person. He is one of the 2 doctors that are the best in Ottawa.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][918866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

The most professional, kind & greatest smile! My opinion is that Dr. Kabir is a compassionate individual, thorough, gets the job done without hesitation & I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone......

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][918865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

He helped me with an elbow problem. At first it seemed as though he wasn't convinced I had a problem after sending for for test that kept showing nothing. But he persisted and finally found the problem. Most Dr's may have given up. Went to him to another problem and he was very quick to send out for more test which is great instead of guessing which my family Dr seems to do. I would appreciated it if he explained a bit more abou the issues and what they mean rather than the fancy terms which I had to google at home lol...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][918864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

rHe listened, performed the correct diagnosis. Two things that the last 6 doctors didn't do. They just kept saying I'm young and healthy. This is enough for me to justify my reading.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][918863].votes_count ]]