Rate Dr. Samuel Quansah

Dr. Samuel Quansah's Ratings

cannot reach the phone all the time. have to call like 10 times a day to make an appointment. very frustrated. Dr. Quansah is super nice. He will answer all your questions and he always have a smile on his face. :)

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr Quansah is really amazing. It has been 1 year my daughter is seeing him since she has been born. Any issue that came up he caught right away, which is great for us being new parents. He takes the time to answer all your questions and puts you at ease. It is easy to reach the office and the secretary has always been helpful. We are so blessed to have found such an attentive, knowledgable, and genuinely nice Doctor for our baby girl.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

He's the best pediatrician and there's no doubt about it but you can hardly reach him through phone because his secatary is too busy talking on the phone or walking around. They should actually call you and remind you of the appointment but they don't do that neither do they answer calls. I guess they should change the secretary and hire someone who's responsible and can do her job better .

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

I went to see him for the first time last month for my 3 weeks girl. I was rather repeled by his office : not charming at all, beides all the children there were sick and coughing, some people had an appointment at 11:30 am and it was 1:45 pm, and there's a note saying you can't eat or drink in the office... All I wanted to do was to run away. He finally arrived at 2:30 pm (he works in a hospital too, that's why he's often late), very relaxed (I was already cursing him because I thought I would be there until 5 or 6:00 pm) but I've been called quickly. And I was very surprised to discover a man very calm, patient, reassuring and particularly gentle with my baby girl. In short, I hope I won't be disapointed and I would recommand him. It's painful to find a doctor here, so if I find a good one I can trust, I won't complain too much about the appearance of his office :)

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

Excellent Dr. Took all the time needed to answer my questions, and when i say questions I mean a lot of them... Extremely helpful and no doubt about his experience and his knowledge. Thank you.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

Most compassionate caring patient man I have even encountered. And, I dont dont like people.. generally. ;)

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

the most patient man, Dr. Quansah is THE BEST pediatrician. Although his office might not be the most appealing place he is always patient and sheerful and reluctant to always prescribe.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

So many years and still the same great compassion. Truly amazing.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

he is the best doctor i have every met!!! i would reccomend him to anyone. we normally have to wait but it really does not bother us to wait because he is such a great doctor. my kids love him!!!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2010 | flag

By far one of the best Drs, i fully trust him with my children, was my wife's Ped too.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2010 | flag