Rate Dr. Samuel Quansah

Dr. Samuel Quansah's Ratings

Don't expect much from the office, or that you have to call 10 times to get through or that you wait an extra 15 minutes.....Because its all worth it because Dr Quansah is in such high demand and is one of the best doctors in Quebec. I have been seeing him for over 30 years as a child and now my children.... there is no better pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

cannot reach the phone all the time. have to call like 10 times a day to make an appointment. very frustrated. Dr. Quansah is super nice. He will answer all your questions and he always have a smile on his face. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr Quansah is really amazing. It has been 1 year my daughter is seeing him since she has been born. Any issue that came up he caught right away, which is great for us being new parents. He takes the time to answer all your questions and puts you at ease. It is easy to reach the office and the secretary has always been helpful. We are so blessed to have found such an attentive, knowledgable, and genuinely nice Doctor for our baby girl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

He's the best pediatrician and there's no doubt about it but you can hardly reach him through phone because his secatary is too busy talking on the phone or walking around. They should actually call you and remind you of the appointment but they don't do that neither do they answer calls. I guess they should change the secretary and hire someone who's responsible and can do her job better .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I went to see him for the first time last month for my 3 weeks girl. I was rather repeled by his office : not charming at all, beides all the children there were sick and coughing, some people had an appointment at 11:30 am and it was 1:45 pm, and there's a note saying you can't eat or drink in the office... All I wanted to do was to run away. He finally arrived at 2:30 pm (he works in a hospital too, that's why he's often late), very relaxed (I was already cursing him because I thought I would be there until 5 or 6:00 pm) but I've been called quickly. And I was very surprised to discover a man very calm, patient, reassuring and particularly gentle with my baby girl. In short, I hope I won't be disapointed and I would recommand him. It's painful to find a doctor here, so if I find a good one I can trust, I won't complain too much about the appearance of his office :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Excellent Dr. Took all the time needed to answer my questions, and when i say questions I mean a lot of them... Extremely helpful and no doubt about his experience and his knowledge. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

Most compassionate caring patient man I have even encountered. And, I dont dont like people.. generally. ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2010

the most patient man, Dr. Quansah is THE BEST pediatrician. Although his office might not be the most appealing place he is always patient and sheerful and reluctant to always prescribe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

So many years and still the same great compassion. Truly amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

he is the best doctor i have every met!!! i would reccomend him to anyone. we normally have to wait but it really does not bother us to wait because he is such a great doctor. my kids love him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][919525].votes_count ]]