Rate Dr. Jason P. Helliwell

Dr. Jason P. Helliwell's Ratings

Horrible Doctor. He treat his staff so bad. the office has a very high turn over, not good. Staff run around like their heads are cut off, and management treat the staff like the doctor. I have been a patient there for two years and my last experience was a very long wait. After my last visit, I said no more I'm going to find me another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510091].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499754].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

After nearly a year of investigation, and looking at virtually hundreds of pictures of breasts, I made a decision to get implants. I chose a surgeon who would perform a Dual-Plane procedure and I selected Ultra High profile silicone implants. Dr. Helliwell helped with recommendation of the size of the implant, as I was fearful of having too big of breasts and looking 'top heavy'. My results are fantastic. I love how I look, and they are not so big that I cannot still wear most of my old clothes. However, if I want to turn heads, a form fitting dress does the trick! My advice to any woman who has minor to moderate sag and does NOT want the scars of a breast lift, consider finding a surgeon who will discuss performing a breast augmentation using the dual plane technique and ultra high profile implants. Dr. Helliwell is compassionate and caring as well as results driven and a terrific value! Thank you Dr. Helliwell!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr Helliwell. He and his staff were thorough and professional throughout the process. I was well informed and receptionist in cosmetic office was extremely attentive to any concern I had. I would highly recommend this Dr and I plan on returning to this office in the future for services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

It's not often that patients find both great healthcare and great atmosphere. Dr. Helliwell's office is the epitome of both. From the ladies in the front office to the phlebotomist to the medical assistants to the Doctors; all are friendly, helpful, discreet, informative, and patient centered. This group is solution oriented and expect patience to be part of the decision making process. I have always been treated with respect, dignity, and like a real person, as opposed to a dollar sign coming through. I recommended AWHC to everyone that wants a wonderful and answer oriented staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2014

I have had nothing but a great experience with my Dr. He also see's my eldest daughter. I had a mesh done for SUI about 2 wks ago. No problems,no complications. I was fully aware of risks. He took the time to answer any questions. Always very helpful during visits. Staff is always friendly. Office is very professional. I'm happy to have found someone so awesome for my health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I had the worst possible experience with this doctor. What he represented to be a routine outpatient cosmetic procedure ended up as a botched job that has needed two revisions. I am not a 40-year old overweight person with unrealistic expectations, but a young, fit 20-something at the time of surgery and he performed a procedure for which it seems he had insufficient experience. I allowed him to perform a revision, which ended up being much worse than the initial surgery. His last response after seeing the poor job he did was: "I am sorry you feel that way." I was left with a much longer than needed, irregular incision, an uneven asymmetric look, worse than pre-surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

I came to Dr Helliwell over a year ago and had liposuction of my upper and lower abdomen and flanks he also did fat transfer to a few areas as well. Not only was this the best surgery I've ever had due to the fact I was awake during the surgery, but everyone dr helliwell and staff included made me very comfortable and very aware of everything that was going on. My results were great! Not only was dr h my cosmetic dr but he was also my Ob dr as well. He took very good care of me during my pregnancy. He answered all my questions and was very knowledgable. During my delivery of my daughter dr h was there through the whole thing. There was a complication withy daughter during the delivery. But dr helliwell didn't think twice about what he had to do and within 30 seconds he had a full staff in the room ready to do whatever they had to to save my daughter. Thank God for the knowledge and quickness of dr helliwell today I have a beautiful baby girl who is healthy and happy! Thanks dr h!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I started going to Dr. Helliwell about a year ago when I found out I was pregnant. I always heard great things about Advanced Women's Health Center and decided to use them as my OB/GYN. I love Dr. Helliwell. He always makes me feel comfortable during my appointments and answers all of my questions. I also really love his staff. They always help me when I have a question. What I really appreciated was the fact that Dr. Helliwell showed up at the hospital to deliver my daughter. It is rare these days that the doctor actually comes to the hospital to deliver their patients baby. I always hear from friends that the on call doctor at the hospital was called instead or a nurse delivered the baby. I will continue to go to Dr. Helliwell in the future. Nothing but a great experience during my pregnancy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Staff are down to earth and treat you like your presence is welcome. Sarah Carr, PA, is knowledgable of women's health and how difficult menopause can be when you are a professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920027].votes_count ]]