Dr. Charles E. Darowish

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 21/02/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Charles E. Darowish has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/02/14 SYSTEM: City changed from "HARRISBURG" to "HERSHEY"

06/01/12 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 1420984
20/04/11 5 5 5 5 Best Pediatrician around! Love this guy. He is very intelligent, friendly, great with the kids and knows his stuff! Wish I were a child!
RID: 821328
09/03/09 5 4 5 5 My daughter is a handful and she has had alot of sicknesses since she was born because of daycare. She screams and cries when she goes to the doctor, but he is so patient with her. I am very pleased with them. If she ever gets sick and I need to bring her in quickly, they always are there. Awesome practice.
RID: 815728
05/03/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Darowish has the best combination in a doctor--he has many years of experience but he continues to stay abreast of current medical issues. He's very gentle with the kids, has a very calm demeanor which makes him very well received with children, especially the youngest children. I am very comfortable with him and have always felt like my children have received the best care when they've seen him. I highly recommend him. Be warned, though. The practice is VERY busy. I wish they'd add another doctor to their practice.
RID: 541291
17/03/08 5 4 5 5 I have 3 children and I've been pleased with every visit to this office.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 477771
07/01/08 5 4 5 5 Probably one of the best Peds in the area. Hes been around for years but keeps up on all the new medical ideas and suggestions. Always makes my daughter feel comfortable and diagnoses have been spot on.