Rate Dr. Harry H. Sharata

Dr. Harry H. Sharata's Ratings

Dr. Sharata successfully diagnosed and treated a debilitating skin condition for me. Prior to this, I had seen 7 different dermatologists in Madison and my family physician beginning in 1995 and my skin only became worse, more disfigured and more painful with each new treatment . I highly recommend Dr. Sharata!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Very impressed with Dr. Sharata and his staff. He has a very caring and gentle nature and does great follow-up work. I would fully recommend him for any of your dermatological needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

AMAZING DERMATOLOGIST! First time I visited Dr. Sharata I learned I had a small case of perioral dermatitis and Dr. Sharata walked in and literally within 5 seconds he knew what it was...he had not even fully examined my face or asked questions about my daily skincare routine. He was so kind and listened to all my questions. He gave me a script and within 2 weeks all was cleared. 5+ star derm!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

THE BEST dermatologist! I cannot say enough about Dr Sharata and his staff. Listens, offers solutions in the best interest of the patient, caing, friendly staff, accomodating schedule. They are on top of their game! More doctors should be like him and his staff. I recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

He charged me for both outpaitent surgery and biopsy. Although my feeling is biopsy is all that should have been billed. As for a Doctor he is very good. Listen's to what you say. I would reccomend him only if money is not an issue,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

definitely the smartest,most efficient,and most caring doctor I have ever experienced in over 40 years of health and skin problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Excellent caring physician with reasonable costs and very accommodating schedule. Dr. Sharata identied an unrelated underlying problem that if left untreated would have pontentially caused serious problems. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2012

I was only able to see him briefly, and unfortunatly this was something that went furhter than the skin so I really couldn't get help from him, but I agree with everything I've just read here about him. He is a 10.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Really nice, caring and knowledgable Dr. Can't ask for more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

Dr. Sharata is the best dermatoligist there is. I have been to others and they don't compare. He is efficient as well as caring and congenial. I have been going to him for many years. I have to drive a long way, but he is worth it. When you know him he becomes your best friend. His friendly staff refelcts his own personality. More doctors should be like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920097].votes_count ]]