Rate Dr. Dallas M. Russell

Dr. Dallas M. Russell's Ratings

i really like him. he tried to help with headaches but nothing seemed to help. he listen and seem to care. i would go see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

Dr. Russell is very knowledgeable, and is very warm to his patients. He has been able to help me very much with my headaches.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr Russell is very kind and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff has been rude to me before, but were nicer on my last visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2010

He is a really GOOD DOCTOR!! He helped my husband with his headaches. His office staff is great and he is always on time... I wished he would show others how to do that!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I have had to suggest some medications that I thought might be helpful with my headaches. His reply "I hadn't thought of that". Has helped some but I don't have a lot of confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920239].votes_count ]]