Dr. Dallas M. Russell

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Dallas M. Russell has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 1323537
29/12/10 5 5 4 4 i really like him. he tried to help with headaches but nothing seemed to help. he listen and seem to care. i would go see him again.
RID: 1213314
22/07/10 4 5 5 5 Dr. Russell is very knowledgeable, and is very warm to his patients. He has been able to help me very much with my headaches.
RID: 1072639
08/01/10 3 4 5 5 Dr Russell is very kind and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone. His staff has been rude to me before, but were nicer on my last visit.
RID: 818233
06/03/09 5 5 5 5 He is a really GOOD DOCTOR!! He helped my husband with his headaches. His office staff is great and he is always on time... I wished he would show others how to do that!!
RID: 465400
16/12/07 3 3 3 3 I have had to suggest some medications that I thought might be helpful with my headaches. His reply "I hadn't thought of that". Has helped some but I don't have a lot of confidence in him.
Insurance: HealthPartners