Dr. David Precious

Dr. David Precious

Rate Dr. David Precious

Dr. David Precious's Ratings

amazing surgeon! extremely well-educated doctor! He tackled my old cleft palate surgery and took it to completion where 10 years previous they could not repair any further with technology at that time

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I had a surgery done by Dr. Precious back in 1996, when I was 11 years old. He was extremely kind, and even called my parents afterward to see how I was doing. The surgery he performed was experimental at the time, and it did exactly what had been intended. I am 27 now, and the procedure has held up remarkably!

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

He's such an amazing surgeon, and an amazing person. I would highly recomend him!

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Precious performed surgery on me last month. I am still healing, and there is still some swelling, but I am already unbelievably pleased with the work he did. There were a couple repairs I needed; lip and nose revision, a bone graft, and another palate repair. Dr. Precious was able to do them all at once, saving me from having to go into surgery again. I met him right before my surgery, and at my check-up appointment one month later. He was kind, confident, gentle, and calm...everything I was looking for in a surgeon. I would strongly recommend Dr. Precious!! I am looking forward to when I have healed completely, so I can truly admire the work he has done! I would also like to mention his staff...His staff members were very friendly, welcoming, and helpful! Being a student, there was limited time I could have my surgery. They willingly worked around my exam schedule, and squeezed me in during my three week break from classes. The staff members also deserve a big thank you!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

I had surgery preformed by dr precious about a year ago and it was a terrible experience, i found him to be a rude man but regardless of what i thought of him as a person, he was supposed to be the best. well i 100% regret getting him to do my surgery i now have a pretruding something or other in my cheek that is extremely painful, i now have to look into getting another sugery to fix his sloppy work. I highly recomend anyone thinking about getting work done by him to KEEP LOOKING for another surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Precious performed surgery on me about 14 years ago, and he did impeccable work. He even called my house after I had gotten home from the hospital to check up on me. Now I have a smile to be proud of!

Submitted July 3, 2009 | flag

i have to tell u its been about 14 years since i had jaw surgery and i will never forget dr precious,he was the kindest doctor i ever met in my life,i asked my mom about him not to long ago wondering if he was still practicing in halifax and she said yes he was,well i just have to tell u his last name suits him beause thats what he is,god bless you and thanks for being a wonderful doctor. cara pratt reserve mines nova scotia

Submitted April 5, 2009 | flag

I was very, very dissapointed in my dealings with Dr. Precious. When I had my first consultation with him I was unsure of whether or not to have the surgery because my bite was not botherwose to me in the least. My biggest question for him was the issue of being wired shut. He assured me that I would not be wired shut and went on to explain why my problem would not require such a process. Knowing this, I decided to go ahead with the surgery. First though I needed to have braces put in which were put in a certain way because I was having the surgery. A year later when I went to have the surgery, a resident casually informed me that I would infact be wired shut. Very unprofessional behavior from a man of this stature... I was very dissapointed.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag

David Precious is an amazing doctor. I had jaw surgery in 1997 and the results were great.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2008 | flag

This man performed surgery on me in 1979 and the results were amazing! He gave me my smile and he was there for me when I experienced complications many years later. This doctor is to be completely trusted and at the top of his art. Dr. Precious is realistic, accssible, and the best at what he does!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag