Dr. David Precious

Rate Dr. David Precious

Dr. David Precious's Ratings

I have dealt with Dr. Precious since I was just a baby in the early 90's. He has done many surgeries on my mouth due to bylateral cleft lip and palete and I have always found him to be an amazingly outstanding doctor. Even as a young child he always made me feel at ease when going into surgery scared and feeling alone. He was always the first person I would see when I would wake up, and he was always calling to check up on me when I would return home. I love this man as a doctor he is truly amazing. I wouldn't want anyone else working on my future children. So Dr. precious if you see this, my name is Rebecca Johnstone and I have you and Dr. Ken Wilson to thank for not only preparing my cleft lip and palate but making it pretty much unnoticeable ! I will forever be thankful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I had oral reconstruction done by Dr. Precious in 1979 when I was 17 years old. It was an incredibly painful experience and I had a follow up procedure about 1 year later, but I have nothing but praise for Dr. Precious. At age 52 I still have a great bite, a beautiful smile and teeth the people comment on as remarkable. I am thrilled that he has gone on to help children with his skills and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr Precious is an exceptional Oral Surgeon and an exceptional human being. Whilst I was a grad student at Dalhousie in 1970, it was Dr. Precious, then a
fledgling oral surgeon, who took care of my many abscessed teeth on an emergency basis at the Victoria General..I shall never forget his skill, kindness and patience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

amazing surgeon! extremely well-educated doctor! He tackled my old cleft palate surgery and took it to completion where 10 years previous they could not repair any further with technology at that time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2013

I had a surgery done by Dr. Precious back in 1996, when I was 11 years old. He was extremely kind, and even called my parents afterward to see how I was doing. The surgery he performed was experimental at the time, and it did exactly what had been intended. I am 27 now, and the procedure has held up remarkably!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

He's such an amazing surgeon, and an amazing person. I would highly recomend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Precious performed surgery on me last month. I am still healing, and there is still some swelling, but I am already unbelievably pleased with the work he did. There were a couple repairs I needed; lip and nose revision, a bone graft, and another palate repair. Dr. Precious was able to do them all at once, saving me from having to go into surgery again. I met him right before my surgery, and at my check-up appointment one month later. He was kind, confident, gentle, and calm...everything I was looking for in a surgeon. I would strongly recommend Dr. Precious!! I am looking forward to when I have healed completely, so I can truly admire the work he has done! I would also like to mention his staff...His staff members were very friendly, welcoming, and helpful! Being a student, there was limited time I could have my surgery. They willingly worked around my exam schedule, and squeezed me in during my three week break from classes. The staff members also deserve a big thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I had surgery preformed by dr precious about a year ago and it was a terrible experience, i found him to be a rude man but regardless of what i thought of him as a person, he was supposed to be the best. well i 100% regret getting him to do my surgery i now have a pretruding something or other in my cheek that is extremely painful, i now have to look into getting another sugery to fix his sloppy work. I highly recomend anyone thinking about getting work done by him to KEEP LOOKING for another surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Dr. Precious performed surgery on me about 14 years ago, and he did impeccable work. He even called my house after I had gotten home from the hospital to check up on me. Now I have a smile to be proud of!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

i have to tell u its been about 14 years since i had jaw surgery and i will never forget dr precious,he was the kindest doctor i ever met in my life,i asked my mom about him not to long ago wondering if he was still practicing in halifax and she said yes he was,well i just have to tell u his last name suits him beause thats what he is,god bless you and thanks for being a wonderful doctor. cara pratt reserve mines nova scotia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920399].votes_count ]]