Dr. Marc Charette

Rate Dr. Marc Charette

Dr. Marc Charette's Ratings

Je suis allée voir le dr. Charette pour un traitement de canal. Il a été très professionnel, tout s'est fait sans douleur, et il a répondu à toutes mes questions. Son assistante a été aussi très gentille et m'a mis à l'aise. Ce qui est aussi très apprécié de cette clinique est que l'heure des rendez vous est respectée. Il n'y a pas d'attente.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

My father brought me to this Dr. Charette for braces. He is not even an orthodontist but does ortho work anyway. It has been two years now, my teeth have barely moved. The wires have broken several time and I have had an infection as well which they did not even treat. I had to pull out my bracket and cleaned all the puss myself. This guy is not qualified at all to put braces on anyone. I went to see 2 qualified, registered orthos in the West-Island and they told me that the work done by this guy is wasted and I would have to start from scratch with my teeth. I don't know what my father paid this guy but I am crying all the time about this botched up job in my mouth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have commented previously for a root canal that wasn't completed because of complications with my tooth but was charged for an amount of 185$. I would like to clarify that Dr Charette has reimbursed me the full amount without any stress and with a lot of understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2013

I went there for a root canal for the first time. Signed all the paper work acknowledging that there might be problems after the cleaning. Finally after 45 minutes of treatment, Dr Charette opens my porcelain tooth and tells me that there's is nothing that he can do to treat it. I had to pay a fee of 185$ with a student salary and no financial help it is a considerable amount for me. Now I need to find another dentist to finish his job while my tooth hurts and lost 185$

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

Dentiste très professionel, je me suis fait refaire un travail sur deux plombages mal exécutées par un dentiste australien de même qu'un ''filling'' sur une dent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

I agree the staff is not friendly at all. I had a root canal done and while I was there they only asked me two questions. First, "it'll cost you between 600 and 850 dollars". Second, " here's a priscription for pain killers". Four days later I noticed my filling was falling out. I phoned them and they said they forgot to tell me that the job was not finished. The filling was temporary and that I had to pay more to complete it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2009

Moi, j'adore ce dentiste! Je suis patiente de cette clinique depuis 1994 et je fais maintenant un long trajet pour aller là. Mais ça vaut la peine! Moi qui est très anxieuse, je me sens à l'aise dès que je m'assois dans la chaise! Ils ont le don! Dr Charette est patient, doux, prend le temps de tout nous dire. J'aime qu'il me laisse prendre le "gaz hilarant" sans frais, c la seule façon que je fais faire les travaux! Par contre, je déplore que maintenant, les "petits" travaux, il les donne aux autres dentistes (les plus "nouveaux"), car je préférerais que ça soit toujours lui!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

The front staff are cold. The dentist looks at my teeth for 2 minutes and charges for a full exam. The only reason I like this team is that I am not forced to have x-rays every year like most places.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

C'est mon dentiste depuis plusieurs annnées. Il est excellent, doux, et répond à toutes les questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][920430].votes_count ]]