Rate Dr. Shadiar Ohadi

Dr. Shadiar Ohadi's Ratings

then later billed for lab tests, about 200-250. I like, don't love Dr. Ohadi. Feel less like a number here then elsewhere, but still she seems distracted a lot. She also isn't very good at returning phone calls and I have been seeing her for at least 7 years.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ohadi is the most caring physician I've ever visited. She is incredibly knowledgable, kind, takes her time to explain things to me and is easy to talk with and get a hold of if I have questions. She genuinely cares about the well being of her patients. The nurses and office staff are terrific as well. I have never been kept waiting more than 5 minutes,I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Ohadi as my GP.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ohadi was great, but her staff sometimes was a little horrid

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ohadi is the best family doctor in town. I love her new office and staff. She is so knowledgeable, caring professional, and efficient. My son and daughter also love her gentle ways. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a great primary care doctor.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2011 | flag

So lucky to have been referred to Dr. Ohadi by a friend at work. After going to two other doctors in the area, I went to Dr. Ohadi and she was able to diagnose my problem after asking me appropriate questions and running the necessary tests. I feel so safe in her care. I refer everyone to her, and all my friends love the doctor because she listens, is kind and professional and genuinely cares. Her office is clean and nice and her staff is extremely helpful. By far, the best family doctor I have ever had.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr. O for years. While she is very friendly she is always in a huge hurry which never leaves time for any questions.Also, in my past 3 visits this rush led to oversights and outright mistakes including botched tests, not notating prescriptions on charts among a few other incidents. Nothing life threatening but it has me questioning her practices. Those incidents plus the feeling that the office is just trying to jam through as many patients as possible left me seeking another provider.

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ohadi is no longer my PCP, b/c I found that her leanings as a D.O. were more biomedical after you're already ill and not as preventative in scope. She was kind and helpful in our encounters, but I worried that she wasn't trying to look at the whole picture of my illnesses and instead preferred to treat each issue one by one. That's an OK tack to take, in my opinion, but perhaps a bit lazy as a physician. And she seems incredibly smart and capable of seeing what's going on with patients systemically. I just don't feel comfortable with throwing Rxs at the symptoms until all the other angles are considered. She thinks fast, moves fast, talks fast, is charming, is funny, but I wonder if her tight schedule keeps her from really thinking about the bigger picture of the health of her patients. A potentially dangerous approach. This is just one patient's perspective for whatever that's worth, but perhaps it would help to keep that in mind if you do see her over time.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag

Love my Dr. O. She is the best. She is patient and takes the time to ask questions and actually listens to your answers. It is truly a joy to call her MY doctor.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

As a person, I found her very kind. As a doctor, however, I found her dismissive, unconcerned, and far too quick to prescribe medicines to solve a patient's complaint without looking deeper into the problem. I told her I was concerned about my acne, since I am almost 40 and suddenly breaking out all over my body. She simply offered a cream to help me. When I asked her if it could be a symptom of a larger problem (I also reminded her of my original complaints of fatigue, weight gain, and more), she AGREED with me, said it COULD be, then WALKED OUT THE DOOR! No tests, no further questions, no concern whatsoever! I can't help but feel like I did not receive adequate care, that after having this problem for months now I could have an untreated condition that might not be serious enough to warrant her attention now, but will develop into one that she could have prevented. I do NOT trust her to make decisions regarding my long-term or short-term health.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

My sons love her, she is excellent with kids. She has been their pediatrician since they were born. I would not trust my kid’s health to anyone else but her. Her office staffs from her nurse to her billing people are very friendly.

Submitted July 15, 2009 | flag