Dr. Christopher J. Doyle

Dr. Christopher J. Doyle

Rate Dr. Christopher J. Doyle

Dr. Christopher J. Doyle's Ratings

Dr.Doyle is a wonderful Doctor who save my life twice . He can make miracle. I am late stage ovarian cancer patient, cancer spread urine track cause obstruction, often infection. and twice kidney failure. Dr.Doyle is a wonderful doctor with golden heart. He has most experinces top doctor in his field. His practice very careful, he very consider your quality of life even in dangrous urgent situation. I can not thank enough Dr Doyle save my life twice, I can not live without Dr. Doyle. I have to stay with him in rest my life, ask his help exchange both side ureter stents every three months to keep alive. . Dr. Doyle can make big different and miracle. He has magical hands. Nobody can compare with Dr Doyle's excellent surgery skill. He makes me forget all my suffering, pain with stents. He gives me hope to survive.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for many years with Dr Doyle and he remains an invaluable source of medical expertise and kindness. Although there are often long waits on appointment days the excellent care that I have received is worth the wait. I would highly recommend Dr Doyle.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

Smart, nice, knows his stuff. I highly recommend. I'm grateful to him and his team for taking good care of me.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag

Bring a book. Bring two books. The office is so incredibly delayed at all times, you will be seen at least 45-60 minutes late, and usually later than that. I have seen people give up on the wait, and just leave. I wonder how good the medicine can be if it is so rushed to cram all of these people in.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

he is the absolute best in Boston, he caught my prostate cancer at an early stage.The operation was a complete success! He saved those very neccessary nerves, and bladder control! he returned my phone calls personally, even on his way home. He was not rushed, and took the time to answer my questions as well as my wife's. I can't say enough good things about him. Thanks, Rich Burnie

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

My Dad has been a patient of Dr. Doyle's for the past two years. He's been wonderful to my Dad as well as family members during a difficult time. I don't know of any doctors that call their paitients to check on them or to return their phone calls. I find that Dr. Doyle goes above and beyond a doctor's responsibility. His diagnosis, his demeanor as well as treatment for my Dad has been excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Doyle.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2008 | flag

Although he is heavily booked, He is highly skilled. If you have a prostrate problem, he is the man to see. It is worth the wait and inconvenience.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag

Dr. Doyle comes highly recommended for his skill. However, he is tremendously overbooked, which causes long waits and rushing through appointments. His office staff leaves a lot to be desired also.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2007 | flag