Dr. Howard A. Levinson

Rate Dr. Howard A. Levinson

Dr. Howard A. Levinson's Ratings

The Staff is great. Dr. Levinson is not. He is rude, unhelpful, uncaring and instead of doing the work himself, he refers out to other dentists. Don't waste your time or money on him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Levinson is truly the most remarkable and kind dentist. My family and I have been to see him on numerous occasions and he always personally calls my home anytime my spouse or children have a procedure done. His staff is so friendly and the environment is so welcoming. I cannot say enough about their compassion, care, and true committment to excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

If you are looking for a fantastic dentist, Dr. Levinson is the best I have encountered in decades! Believe me, I am extremely picky and used to fly back East for dental work even though I now live in AZ. I required emergency dental services performed and refused to fly b/c of disgusting TSA screening @ airports. I spent many hours researching dentists in the Phoenix area, including Dental Review Board public records. Dr. Levinson emerged as my choice for many reasons. Unlike many other dentists in AZ, Dr. Levinson accepts dental insurance! He and his staff explain each procedure as they go so that you won't be fearful. His work is extremely professional ~ results are absolutely beautiful! The crown is perfect and no more discomfort! Now my husband and I both see Dr. Levinson and will continue to have him do all of our dental work. You won't find a better dentist or friendlier office staff than Ageless Smiles on Happy Valley Road...appropriate location based on my experience...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

Very kind and courteous. Friendly helpful staff. He even called in the evening following my crown procedure to see how I was dosing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

The office and Dd Levinson is wonderful1 he is personable on time and seriously the best dentist i have ever come in contact with. I would reccomend him to anyone. The staff just as great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

The Dr. does not know or does not wants the patients to know the difference between 'Have to be done' and 'can be done in 2, 5 or even 10 years'. He believes that the patients should get the crowns and tooth extractions done through him ASAP, even if they can be avoided for 5 to 10 years. Getting a second opinion on his recommendations is a good approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2010

Great experience - painless and fixed my problem completely. Great office and staff. Thanks Doc Levinson!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2009

Have been seeing Dr Levinson for a few years now with no problems. Very punctual and friendly service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

I had a lot of work done - had implants. My new teeth are great! His oral surgeon did the implants and Doc Levinson put on the crowns. I had very little pain and my new teeth feel really good. Great dentist! I'm doing vaneers this Fall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Their staff informed us of all ins. coverage prior to being seen at each appt. so there are never surprises. GREAT, friendly, and knowledgeable staff; Dr. Levinson is the best dentist I've ever encountered. My family will never go anywhere else!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][921155].votes_count ]]