Dr. Robert B. Noone

Rate Dr. Robert B. Noone

Dr. Robert B. Noone's Ratings

Dr. Noone is an excellent surgeon as well as a very personable man. Dr. Noone saw my son in an emergency situation, explained in detail all that needed to be surgically done, gave Michael antibiotics and scheduled surgery the next morning, on Christmas Eve! He then saw Michael on his day off, the day after Christmas. Dr.Noone did not advise Michael go back up to PennSt. so soon, but as a mother I made a snap decision to ask if I moved up to PennSt.,and as a nurse, stayed with him so he wouldn't miss any school? I moved into a new Motel 6 for 5 months. Dr. Noone called frequently and instructed me what to do. It was 9 mos. of healing, but we could've never found a greater surgeon and man. Fondly, Joanne, Michael and Pat Heenan

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Noone is the best. He is very concered about your health and has a very good bed side manner! He is extremely knowledgeable and informative. Kuddos to Dr. Noone! He restored my life by Gods will!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

My husband had a problem with his ostomy. It was closing. A Dr tried to stretch it and caused damage and extreme pain. We were referred to another Dr, but the wait was almost a month. I found Dr. Noone on the internet, reviewed his ratings on Sunday. We called on Monday and had an appointment on Tuesday. Dr Noone relieved his pain temporarily and scheduled surgery. We felt very comfortable with him. The surgery was on 3/18/2011 and we are extremely happy. Dr. Noone was able to revise the ostomy in spite of all the scar tissue, radiation damage and Abdominal revision due to the damage. He is a life saver.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Noone is an exceptional surgeon and a compassionate human being! He is willing to be somewhat flexible, which in my case was needed, (as no others I interviewed were). He worked with me, and he genuinely cares about his patients' comfort and recovery. He visited me after my surgery every day, I highly recommend him, and am very happy to know him, and with my choice of him as my surgeon. His staff is also extremely caring and compassionate, and dealing with them was a pleasure, unequivacably. I give him the highest rating, and highly recommend him and his staff!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Noone is an excellent doctor. No matter how busy he is, he finds the time for his patients. Extremely intelligent and a talented surgeon.

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag

There would NEVER be enough space to list the accolades of Dr. Noone. I was severely injured by another physician, and Dr. Noone took me in an emergency situation. After 7 hours of emergency bowel and abdomen surgery-I survived, albeit with a colostomy for 6 months. Needless to say when he told me I needed a colostomy to survive I was horrified. Dr. Noone was kind enough to take a moment to truly comfort me-he promised me then that he would reverse the colostomy in 6 months-and he would save my life. Not surprisingly he kept his word on both counts. I was dismissed today from his care-9 months after being admitted initially-my life was adversely affected, but Dr. Noone proved himself not only to be an extraordinary surgeon-but one of the most sincere people I have ever met. Anyone in contact with Dr. Noone can observe that he "wears his heart on his sleeve"- if his patients suffer-he suffers. Quite a physician- quite a man.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2007 | flag