Rate Dr. Harry Van Loveren

Dr. Harry Van Loveren's Ratings

Dr VanLoveren saved my sons life, in a very complex case. He is second to none and one of the most caring people i know.

Submitted April 8, 2014 | flag

Great. Doctor. Highly recommend him He is very knowledlegable. And takes the time to explain everything in lay person terms. A very Caring doctor. You can feel very comfortable with him . Margaret. Barnett

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Extraordinary in every respect. Skill, empathy, ability to deal with family

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

Referred by another neurosurgeon as the best....and he is the best!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr Van Loveren saved my husbands life when he suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm back in 2003, caused by a 3cm brain AVM located in the temporal lobe. We managed to get my husband transferred from another hospital to TGH as we were told Dr VL was the only person who had the skill to operate on him, and they were right. The moment he walked into the room I relaxed. He is exceptional at his job, patient, caring, takes time in the world to talk and explain things to you, does not talk down to you. I can not rate this man highly enough. We go to see him every couple of years for surveillance.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag

i HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO THIS dR FOR A bYPASS PROCEEDURE IN MY BRAIN. i AM SCARED TO DEATH, BUT READING THESE REVIEWS HAS PUT ME MORE AT EASE, i CANT WAIT TO MEET THIS MAN TO DISCUSS MY UPCOMING SURGERY.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr Van loveren is an excellent Surgeon. I had a benign brain tumor removed in 2007. He is a warm, caring, intelligent Doctor. I had a terrible experience trying to find the right Dr..I drove to Tampa for the consultation and I knew he was the right person the minute he walked in the door. The warmth and confidence that you feel with him is wonderful. If you need a neursurgeon , Dr. Van Loveren is the only Dr. you need. Also, Tampa General Hospital could not have been better. My stay there was A-plus. Everyone was friendly and accomodating. Overall experience was A-plus. Suzanne Carson

Submitted Sept. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr. Van Loveren is possibly the best doctor I have ever seen. He removed a very tricky acoustic neuroma regroth in February of this year. The tumor was slightly larger than expected, but I was feeling great post-op and only stayed at TGH for a week. A WEEK for tricky brain surgery! Dr. Van L is very honest. During office visits, he takes as long as needed to answer all of the patient's questions.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

Very intelligent, kind, patient doctor. I have had two brain surgeries over the past 2 years with great success (thanks to Dr. Van Loveren), one of which I was 3 months pregnant! His surgical expertise and wonderful bedside manner are second to none.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. VanLoveren saved my life. I had 2 brain surgeries 6 months apart. He is very honest when he explains things to you. He is the best.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag