Rate Dr. Thomas R. Dowd

Dr. Thomas R. Dowd's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Dowd since 2002. He has delivered 2 out of my 4 children and is my favorite doctor out of the practice he is associated with . He is patient, helpful and cares about the well being of his patience. I recommend him to all of my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

If you need a c-section, GO TO DR. DOWD!! I've had six - three with another doctor, and the last three with Dr. Dowd. When I had my first one with him, a nurse said casually that I'd made a great choice, because he was like a plastic surgeon, he took so much care with the incision. She was absolutely right!!! He spent literally 1 hour to an hour and a half "sewing me back up" each time and my scar is minimal. More importantly, there is no ongoing pain from scar tissue, which I suffered from the first three c-sections. I healed 100% eact time with him. All other comments people have made are true also - he is VERY kind and attentive to his patients!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Dowd is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He is kind and spends lots of time with patients answering questions and addressing concerns. I recommend this practice to everyone I know. I don't think you could find a better doctor or practice out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

Dr. Dowd is very kind,knowledgeable, helpful and spends plenty of time with patients. He doesn't brush you off. He answers your questions and explains things. he also has a sense of humor.I will keep going to him as long as he is in Mo. area

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2008

I would agree 100% You could not see a better group of physicians EXCELLENT GROUP!!!!! Wouldn't see anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

I have been Dr. Dowd's patient for 10+ years and cannot say enough good things about him. He is knowledgeable, kind and thorough. I highly recommend this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922095].votes_count ]]