Rate Dr. Thomas R. Dowd

Dr. Thomas R. Dowd's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Dowd since 2002. He has delivered 2 out of my 4 children and is my favorite doctor out of the practice he is associated with . He is patient, helpful and cares about the well being of his patience. I recommend him to all of my family and friends!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

If you need a c-section, GO TO DR. DOWD!! I've had six - three with another doctor, and the last three with Dr. Dowd. When I had my first one with him, a nurse said casually that I'd made a great choice, because he was like a plastic surgeon, he took so much care with the incision. She was absolutely right!!! He spent literally 1 hour to an hour and a half "sewing me back up" each time and my scar is minimal. More importantly, there is no ongoing pain from scar tissue, which I suffered from the first three c-sections. I healed 100% eact time with him. All other comments people have made are true also - he is VERY kind and attentive to his patients!!!

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dowd is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He is kind and spends lots of time with patients answering questions and addressing concerns. I recommend this practice to everyone I know. I don't think you could find a better doctor or practice out there.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dowd is very kind,knowledgeable, helpful and spends plenty of time with patients. He doesn't brush you off. He answers your questions and explains things. he also has a sense of humor.I will keep going to him as long as he is in Mo. area

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag

I would agree 100% You could not see a better group of physicians EXCELLENT GROUP!!!!! Wouldn't see anyone else!

Submitted March 4, 2008 | flag

I have been Dr. Dowd's patient for 10+ years and cannot say enough good things about him. He is knowledgeable, kind and thorough. I highly recommend this physician.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2007 | flag