Rate Dr. Kenneth S. Murkowski

Dr. Kenneth S. Murkowski's Ratings

Best doctor and staff. Very caring great care and rehab. Feel great and very cost effective.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

All about the money. If he didn't get it from the insurance company he will sue you for it. Even after being told they will accept what they are being paid. He bills to the max I took my billing to other choros and they could not believe hos charges.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Dr. Murkowski is a healer. He has helped me regain my health and I feel 1000% overall better, physically, mentally and nutritionally. Learning about Chiropractics was important for me to understand how chiropractics as a method of healing works as it heals the whole body. After all our system works in unison with every aspect of our physical and chemical being. Dr. Murkowski has been very helpful with my entire family in diagnosing congenital spinal problems. I rate him a "Above and Beyond" doctor and a truly caring individual...His work has been worth more than money can pay since I have regained my health and well being. I can now live a full life again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Awesome Doctor for my entire family! Has helped us in so many ways. Staff is great also! Dr. Murkowski is one of a kind! Tries to help with insurance and fees to make it affordable for us to receive care. He cares!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2010

Very concerned for his patients. Always keeps me up to date on what my progress is and what I can achieve with my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Makes every patient sign a contract. Bills insurance maximum amount to ensure he gets money. Takes patients to court every Monday for balance due. Did not help medical condition or does not care about patient, only out for money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922329].votes_count ]]