Rate Dr. Linda C. Singh

Dr. Linda C. Singh's Ratings

Dr. Singh is very personable and relates to patients well. She is extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and is determined to help patients get well to the best of mankind's ability. She has been my doctor for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

I had undiagnosed fibroid cysts and endometreosis that Dr. Singh at least tried to diagnose. A male doctor within her same practice had previously ignored all my past complaints, basically told me to "suck it up," but Dr. Singh was very compassionate and ran tests to try to determine the source of my pain. I was later diagnosed by a different doctor when I moved to another city.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

Love her...takes a long time because she is very attentive to her patients....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

Long, long wait time. The patient has to be really vigilant to follow-up on test results, etc. But the Dr. is excellent and definitely top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2009

Great doctor, but the wait is often more than 2 hours even with an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][922361].votes_count ]]