Rate Dr. Racquel M. Tonuzi

Dr. Racquel M. Tonuzi's Ratings

She operates to much by the book, does not use commom sense. Refuses to fill-out medical forms for the patients. I've never heard of any doctor who refuses to do so. She has an heir of superiority. It's shameful that she refuses to fill out a disability form for patients simply because she stated "She doesn't like to!".

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Tonuzi has always been very helpful and very knowledgeable with my healthcare needs. She takes time to listen and gives suggestions as well as making appropriate referrals.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

Very kind, knowledgeable, and is willing to listen to patient. Shows concern. Takes time to check all aspects of patients symptoms/concerns. Shows respect for patient and never ignores questions.

Submitted March 10, 2009 | flag

I am a 36 year old men who has always delt with a male doctor. He retired a few years ago and I just didn't seem to find anyone who I felt comfortable until I met Dr. Tonuzi. I have had a few health issues of late and she has done everything she can to help me. As well as help ease the stress I am going through.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2007 | flag