Rate Dr. Jacob M. Bagley

Dr. Jacob M. Bagley's Ratings

I was very impressed with Dr. Bagley's professionalism, not to mention his vast array of knowledge and experience in his field of practice. He was prompt, efficient and expertly explained all the procedures in a way that I could easily understand. I was very satisfied with the results and would unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a caring dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2433489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Most people hate the Dentist, and this office is the reason why. His staff are some of the most ignorant people I have ever met. I made my appt for 4:30, I rushed home from work to get there and they said that my appt was at 4:15 and the lady that does the cleaning left. They said I should of got there sooner and were completely ignorant about it. I wouldn't of made the appt for that time knowing I wouldn't make it there, plus their emails and phone calls all confirmed a 4:30 appt. They sent me a bill for $300 5 days before my appt and said that they needed the money that day and refused to work on my teeth until they got their money. Yeah A five day notice. As for Bagley himself, the guy doesn't know the definition of gentle. He kills your mouth every time. He also gives off a uncomfortable personality. Also, he never heard of non narcotic nova cane for recovering addicts which is unheard of. I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN. Worst dental experience of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

As a new patient, I was extremely pleased with all the services provided by Dr. Bagley and his staff. I happily referred my family and friends to this practice and wish Dr. B continued success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Very empathetic and comfortable Dentist. HE and his staff took the time to explain everything to my satisfaction. Many crowns placed over the last few months. All fit well and are comfortable. Highly recomend him and his entire staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Worst dentist in my life. Very sarcastic. does not use numbing gel before needles.Made a serious mistake. Had to see another dentist. He caused an emergency then said he was going away sorry call another DDS.He should lose his license. As for his assistant she is an ignornant ill manored heffer. Did not listen to a word I said. Had even more attitude than the dentist. Felt like Bagley was only in it for the money. Did not show empathy for pain at all.I hope he dies a slow death and suffers tremendously. So he can know what pain is. I have never, ever, ever went to a dentist that caused this much pain and did not take responsibilty for his mistake. Even had the nerve to scream while he was doing the work in my mouth that he did not make a mistake. Just said OHH I don't know what happened. DUHHH. God don't like ugly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

Very knowledgeable dentist, friendly staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

This is not a dentist I recommend for veneers. Mine have been falling off for the 3 1/2 years I have had them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923545].votes_count ]]