Dr. Srinath Samudrala

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 26/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Srinath Samudrala has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.1

26/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "GLENDALE" to "Los Angeles"

23/05/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "GLENDALE"
RID: 620080
21/06/08 5 5 5 5 If you want perfection in a Surgeon, Dr. S is it. I was told by my family doctor that I urgently needed a cervical fusion. I saw 4 neurosurgeons in the hope I would get a different opinion but also looking for the person I would trust enough to cut me up in the event I decided to agree to the surgery. After meeting several surgeons who were cold, aloof and/or arrogant, I was ultimately referred to Dr. S. Dr. S was extremely patient with me and allowed me the space to ask questions and the time to decide what I wanted to do. He is highly regarded in the field and although he is confident to the point of being a bit cocky, (what surgeon isn’t) he treats his patients with the utmost respect and kindness. He has raised the bar for me in terms of what to expect from my doctors. Dr. S is a healer in the truest sense of the word as besides being highly skilled he possesses all the humanistic qualities that one wishes for in a doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 460717
09/12/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Srinath Samudrala is extremely honest, curious, intelligent and effective. He has provided me with the highest quality of care and I don't mind saying - saved my life. His approach is not just surgical but also involves physical therapy and mental conditioning. Finding a good doctor is hard enough - he is a great doctor!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield