You may also like

Rate Dr. James M. Spencer

Dr. James M. Spencer's Ratings

I have been searching for a dermatologist with a "no nonsense" approach to treatment...Dr Spencer is definitely it! No gimmicks, no temporary cosmetic treatments, and no wasting your time or money on the latest cosmetic procedures that don't work. I have wasted so much time and money on so many dermatologists that wanted to keep me coming week after week, for office visits and cosmetic procedures that didn't work and then I walked into Dr spencer's office for the first time...he immediately began a procedure to cure the problem! I am glad I found a truely professional dermatologist who cares about his patients because I was beginning to think they were extinct. Thanks Dr Spencer!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

wonderful,terrific and outstanding professional.I knew of him from Mt. Sinai in New York, a top hospital and a top rated doctor by his peers and by both my husband and I. We contacted his office on our move to Florida and have been very pleased.We are both very cautious and research our doctors carefully. This doctor is top notch and we feel very confident with his diagnosis. He puts you at ease and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.He also holds a fellowship in Mohs surgery. His Staff is delightful and helpful in every way.It is also a very friendly atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2009

MOHS surgery guru. Expert surgeon.Have had MANY basil and squamish cell carcinomas removed by him. Mohs is the only way to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923734].votes_count ]]