Rate Dr. Alan Nichol

Dr. Alan Nichol's Ratings

He researches answers for his patients to help them better understand their choices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Nichol for about 4 years and can say he is always considerate, personable, kind and informative. Although there was some confusion with my records at the BCCA which affected the information available to him, Dr.Nichol was always more than willing to work with me to have the best outcome for my personal situation. He understands a patient's right to self-determination and is still, after years of seeing many doctors, the most thoughtful and interested doctor I have had. I am not sure how he does it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2010

Fantastic doctor, I can't recommend him more highly. Always extremely thorough, thoughtful and kind, and explains things very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

Went all the way to explain options for wifes breast cancer & helped us to get further tests. First visit, but this Docter obviously wants to make things work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923738].votes_count ]]