Rate Dr. Ervin E. Bernotus

Dr. Ervin E. Bernotus's Ratings

Bern with him for about two years never had a problem talk to you and is a funny guy. i havent even though to change my doc even no my insurance wont cover it. He trys to help he just doesnt fall for people tring to go there for drugs. Great doc highly recomended....mike

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Still not sure if steroid injections are going to work, but bedside manner was awesome. Explained my situation very well and took the time to honestly answer questions.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

My mother is the patient but she wants to remain anonymous for fear of being fired from his care because she doesn't know where else to go for pain management. When she first started seeing Bernotus she was at a total of 320mg of morphine a day, he knocked her down to 150mg a day within two visits. She had an appointment the other day and after working up the courage for a year to see if he would up her so she could function (to care for her younger children) he unleashed on her about how she is already at astronomical amounts and there wouldn't be anything they could give her post-op (because her neck and back are that bad that she does need surgery) for the pain. My mother was in tears and he absolutely refused to listen to her. She tried explaining she was at 320mg a day when she first saw him but he cut her off and kept yelling at her. When she went to check out even the nurses were saying sorry. This was absolutely unprofessional and uncaring. I will be making a call.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr B for about 2 years and I will never need another Dr for pain. He is truly a great Dr very knowledgeable,compassionate and he cares for his patients. Never have to wait more then 5 min. Everyone needs a great Dr like Dr. B

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

I m totally disappointed after my visit. I was forced to change my doctor due to my insurance coverage. After my initial visit I m going back to my previous doctor. I will pay cash.. No money is this important in choosing right md.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2014 | flag

Exceptionally friendly doctor and receptionist. Takes the time to listen and truly understand the problem before discussing treatment options. Very helpful and educational. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2013 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Bernotus for over 2 years and I'll be with him for the rest of my life. There is no better pain doc in America as far as I'm concerned. He's everything you hope and expect to get from a doc that let's you have quality of life. I use his Venice office and am always in to see him within 10 minutes of appt. time, and out 10 minutes after seeing him. When I first started seeing him he would spend more time with me but after 2 yrs he knows me great. If you unfortunately need pain management for short term or for the rest of your life, you'd be making a huge mistake by not making Dr. Bernotus your Doctor!!!

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

obviously the above entry is a drug seeking whining ****. Ive been seeing Dr Bernotus for almost 3 year and he has changed my life for the better. This doctor is a Harvard grad. He is very gifted and is very compassionate about his patients. He techniques are painless.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2008 | flag

I have been going to him for a few years and he has kept me almost pain free.I also can tell you this he cares about his patients and I trust him to give me nerve injections when needed.He no longer is with the clinic and I will miss him very much, I hope I wont need another injection because he is the only one I trust to do them.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2008 | flag