Rate Dr. Patrick J. Fitzgerald

Dr. Patrick J. Fitzgerald's Ratings

Great ENT. Been to several.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I was sent for a ct scan and he never called with any results. A week later I called and a nurse said "you're fine." not very helpful and a call from the doctor would have been much appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I would recommend this Dr. in a heartbeat. Not only is he good professionaly, but is very personable. I"ll go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

The staff at the front desk is very helpful and the office is very nice. However, I couldn't stand Dr Fitzgerald from the moment I met him. He has the personality and bedside manner of a rock. I've never met such a cold calculating technician - the personality of a typical surgeon. He has a lot to learn from his partner, Dr Alison Learn when it comes to relating to patients. I found her to be the opposite of him - she had a nice caring and professional manner. If you go to Arch ENT, stick with Dr Learn and forget Dr Fitzgerald.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Fitzgerald is a wonderful doctor and the staff in his office are respectful and display a high level of professionalism. The first time I had met Dr. Fizgerald, he diagnosed me correctly which was a huge relief for me since other doctors just said they didnt know what was the problem. Turns out, I have a rare condition, yet Dr. Fitzgerald was knowledgable enough to know what it was and how to treat the problem. I have a hard time being confortable around doctors, but Dr. Fitzgerald is easy to talk to and I feel comfortable with him as my doctor. I have rated him as the best, because he is one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

Very pleased with Dr. Fitzgerald. He is easy to talk to and genuinely concerned. He helped me with my problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

Good doctor. I would recommend him. My neighbor also went to him and highly recommended him to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

This is one of the most care giving doctors that I have ever met. Do not believe the negative review on this board. His personality was great and he took the time to answer all my questions before he performed an RF ablation of my turbinates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Extremely well qualified. After years of treatment for sinus problems by well regarded ENT's, and thousands of antihistamines and anti-allergy pills later, Dr. Fitzgerald promptly referred me to a neurologist, who correctly identified the problem: Sinus related migraines. I had him do a minor septum surgery, which went extremely well. Very polite, very bright, and very easy to talk to. I wrote this because I was shocked by one very negative report, since it was so different from my experience and that of my family and friends. Overall, one of the best doctors I've ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][923868].votes_count ]]